chapter 13: I don't do shitheads (pt 2)*

*This chapter is currently under editting. If things don't make sense, I'm sorry! It will be fixed!*      

~ • ~

IT WAS EXACTLY AS I'D PREDICTED. This day really was long. Because when I lifted my head from my desk, to glance at the clock in the corner of the room; only eight minutes seemed to have pass by whilst my peers discussed their choices for Class Rep. I let out an exasperated groan, pinning my ears back in slight annoyance. I didn't really know much about what it meant to really have such a title, but judging by the way they talked about it, I could only assume it was another word for a different type of authorative figure. So apparently there were more Alpha positions in this pack--or class--that I wasn't aware of.

If these humans thought like lycan, than all this arguing was highly unnecessary. An alpha can only ever be someone whose intimidating--someone whose word may as well be considered law. I would've said the Blonde, but he didn't really scare me all that much. I didn't see myself listening to someone like him.

The only person out of all these Shitheads that really needed the job had to have been Iida. As much as I really hated to admit it--which I didn't exactly hate it considering how nice he actually was to me--despite his obnoxious nagging, he'd be my first choice.

I know I couldn't do it, I was always too...animalistic. I don't know humans like Iida. I could lead a pack of stray-dogs just fine but a pack of humans? No way. That's too much pressure. Of course it'd be pretty cool, but no. My decre would quite possibly be hot-dogs for eternity, and I'd probably make them build me a throne made entirely of cardboard boxes. Something tells me Sensei, wouldn't go for that, but it doesn't hurt to dream.

'God that sounds like a way to live.'

I salavated; my tail thumping repetitively against the desk over such a beautiful fantasy--some ones creeped out gaze bore into me--I could really care less at the moment. It took me a while, but eventually I shook that thought from my mind, stashing it away for later.

I pinch my chin hesitantly, staring into my desk. Deku couldn't possibly fit such a role. Explodo dork would never follow him, and I'll be damned before I let someone like him talk down to me. The Alph--Class...Rep...needs to be someone everyone is willing to listen to. Someone people follow, and look up to.

Eventually our time was up, and the decision became rushed. Alas, I didn't get a vote which sort of ruled out my previous fantasy. I pouted at that.

Deku had three votes, and Yaoyurozu had two, while Iida only had one. Which was Mine.

"Three votes?" The poo-tree head exclaimed, shock evident in his twitchy features.

I rolled my eyes at that, anticipating Bakugo's abrupt outburst like a ticking bomb just waiting to blow the school to smithereens. "Why Shitty Deku?! Who the hell voted for him--?!"

"It's better than you." Sero retorted bluntly, caused a minor argument, which involved alot of yelling, and quite frankly I was getting fed up with it. I clasped my hands around my ears before shooting the angry Blonde a wild glare. "This is proving his point you know." I interjected.

When he snaps his gaze onto
me--steam escaping his nostrils like a furnace--My annoyed gaze fell to the ground anxiously. "Or, I'll just stop talking..."