A/N: (not a real chappie sowwy)

So. I've put alot of thought into this, and I've decided to go back and edit the fuck out of this story, so I can make it more understandable because I've noticed where some parts might confuse people too much, and some parts don't.

Plus ugh; there's alot of cringe and corny ass jokes that I wanna fix. I'll put a star * on the chapters that are currently under editing. I swear to you guys I will update this story, but I just want to edit it and sort of fix it for newer viewers.

That and honestly I feel like this story looks like a mess of freaking trash right now, and the way I've started writing lately; you guys deserve quality content for sticking with this story for so long.

If you guys want, I can do a QNA on the story, or at least an Ask Okami event where you guys ask the oc this stories based off of a little bit about herself to see how similar people actually are.

*Spoiler alert*

I'm gonna change the readers relationship towards her father from the very beginning just a little bit. Some of you guys had trouble understanding those bits. I see why too because I actually did go back and read it over.

I'm also going to change the 'lycan, language' prospect of the story. An example of this change would be the show family guy. Some people understand the baby, some people don't. Just like how sometimes people understand you in the form of a wolf, and sometimes they just don't.

I wanted to maybe screw around with the story to add a tiny slice of humor in it. But I am gonna change the readers past just a teensy bit, so if you wanna go back and re-read that in the future there's that to keep in mind.

I'm only changing stuff in the earlier arcs in the story. I promise it won't be anything drastic like suddenly just making the reader blind or lose a limb or anything like that.

Anyways, thanks so much for reading!! I can't wait to share more okami-content with you guys♡

The Darker You || BNHA X Lycan Reader (Discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें