chapter 5: Spread your Shit *

*This chapter is currently under editting. If things don't make sense, I'm sorry! It will be fixed!* 

~ • ~

"COME ON (L/N), EVEN
Tamaki's a little shy, but you've gotta open up just a little bit--" I learned the blonde-haired boy was called Togata Mirio, but he told me to just call him Mirio. I now knew how to identify the other two humans as well.

There was Tamaki, Amajiki--the one Mirio previously claimed was shy. Then there was Nejire Hado, the girl that pointed out my fangs and made me feel like trash in the last chapter. Anyways, these teens lead me to a certain place in the school that was called a gym.

UA-high had the biggest gym I'd ever seen. Actually this was the biggest room I've ever seen. it looked like maybe a simulation of a sports arena. Kenai said those were places humans would sometimes compete with each other. Although I didn't exactly understand how playing games had anything to do with training.

The way the luminescent glow of the sun heating my back felt so good, and yet so sureal. The large space made me feel a little anxious. I really didn't want to use my quirk at the moment. I was afraid I'd lose control, but Mirio said the first step to actually training involved using my quirk; whatever the hell it is.

"I-Is this really necessary?
W-Why can't I just train like this--??" I play with the tip of

"You have to use Your quirk to its fullest potential if you're planning on taking that exam.

"W-What if I said I can already use my quirk to its greatest presidential-"

A soft smile smile tugs at his lips,
"It's po-ten-tial. And I'd say, we definetely need to see it In action." he chuckled, rubbing his neck.

I pinched my chin hesitantly. My ears twitched, and my glossed
(e/c) orbs flickered with anticipation. "What is your quirk? If you don't mind me asking..." Nejire scratches my ear, beaming down at me.

Pink dusted my cheeks, and my gaze fell to the floor. "W-Well...I-I don't actually know what my quirk is..." She taps her chin curiously, "An unknown quirk?? Well that's mysterious--" she trails off. I merely shrug, "It's not really...its actually kind of scary." I retorted nervously.

"What do you mean?" Mirio presses quirking an eyebrow. I pursed my lips,

"Well, I never really know when I'm going to change...my body just forces me to."

"Every now and then there's this surge of power that shoots through my body--this scalding heat coursing through my veins..." I let out a shakey breath, before continuing on.

"I don't know if it's my quirk, I don't if it's something else.
having no clue what my quirk takes away important knowledge of how to prevent what could happen if I lose control..." I trailed off. 

"It sounds to me like you've got a power quirk!" Mirio interjected wearing the brightest smile. I gaped up at him; shock evident in my twitchy features.

"That's actually alot easier to control than you think. You just have to learn to focus that surge of power into certain parts of your body!"

"I know someone who went through something similar--" he coughed glancing off anxiously. "He's a little older than you, but you get the gist of what I'm saying." He quickly added, giving me a thumbs up.