chapter 18: 20 Questions

~ ○ ~

Living with The embodiment of sunshine himself was Probably the funnest and The most nerve Racking Living-Arrangement In the world.

He's really sweet, even when I'm annoying him Which happens frequently; you'd be Suprised How Complicated it Really was at first.

He gave me coffee the other day, which Had kenai and I literally bouncing off the walls. I sprained my Ankle though, And Instead of wheeling me off to the recovery Girl like Aizawa would've, he Took care of it himself. Wounds have never slowed me down, not even For a second. I'm always Right back up, and Ready To Do something else again. That's just the type of Person I was I guess.

So apparently he lives alone?
Since he's turning eighteen Soon, I guess I could imagine that. But It sort of saddened me to see That.
Why? Well because...someone in this world has To look forward to that Beaming Smile Of his Every morning. It's me Now, but what about before??

I've Basically been talking his Ear off all Saturday. I assumed it was the aftermath of trying coffee for the Second time which was A major no-no on his part, but...who could say no to my (e/c) puppy dog Eyes?

The First string of Questions started While He Made me Breakfast.

"Why Don't you Wear your hair Down all day?"
"W-Well-? I guess I just like the way it looks When I-"
"Do you Ever take selfie's while it's down?"
"S-Selfie's Hah- I don't-"
"I've never owned a phone so, I assume most humans Take selfie's when they're as perfect looking as you."

"HAHA Don't make me Blush-!"
"Why are you cooking shirtless?"
"Uhh well I just thought-"

Then the next Pile of Questions came While He Was training in his bedroom, I'd Lay upside down on his bed, watching him slam his Fists into his Weirdly colored punching bag.

"Why do you train so early?"
"Training Early Gets my Body used to immediate Action! I've always Gotta be Ready-"
"Why Do you wear your Hero suit under your Normal clothes?
"Just in case- with my quirk, my clothes might slip off-"
"Is Being Naked embarassing for you?? It ends up happening alot for me my size tears up my clothes." He Halted At my response, curiously scratching his head. "Well Yeah! It's normal to be embarrassed-" "Why are you scratching your head?? Do you have fleas?"

"I-I Well, I'm not Sure That's Really possible-"

"Do you have a crush on Tamaki??" I grabbed the Picture frame Of the two off the while smirking Deviously,
"W-WHAT-?! I-IT'S NOT LIKE THAT-" His Face burnt cherry red, I giggled, "What about nejire? She's really cute-"

"OKAY- Time To Stretch your legs out, you Are obviously Really Antsy today.." my ears Twitch at the word outside. My heart would Rake against my chest. I flash a bright smile leaping off the bed in sheer excitement. "YES!! YES!! I-I Wanna Go outside!! Oh please please please-"

"You're Going Outside i swear, Calm down will you?"

He'd sigh In defeat, the Red not ever completely leaving His Cheeks, until we stepped out the door.

Kenai was Under the bed, Clenching a pillow over his Ears, but hearing This he slipped into my bag before I threw it over my shoulder.

It was Through he walk to the junkyard the next pile of questions started flowing.
"So what's it like being apart of a hero group?"
"Fun If You really think about it! Being a hero is the Highlight of my life-"
"But technically you aren't a pro yet so...does that ever adgitate you?"
"No, I trust Sir's intentions, He's like a-" "what about Bubble girl? I think that's her name, but I don't know...are you into her?"