chapter 14: true darkness *

*This chapter is currently under editting. If things don't make sense, I'm sorry! It will be fixed!*      

~ • ~

"COME ON CLASS REP-" Momo pressed. While confidence remains evident within her alluring features, Deku seemed rather nervous. I still couldn't believe he won, it really pissed me off honestly.

"N-Now..l-l-let u-us d-decide on..." Deku trails off. I couldn't quite make anything with his incessant stuttering. I understood he was nervous, but that didn't make it any less obnoxious. I stutter sometimes too though so, I guess I have no room to talk. I found myself gritting my teeth.

"C-Can I just say something?" The boy squeaked. He definetely caught my attention. There was nothing else in the room I could really pay attention to aside from Bakugo's ignorant Comments from afar, and the squirrels mocking me through the window.

"I think Iida should do this!" He exclaimed. This time, I sensed alot of confidence in his words. Although they were pretty logical I couldn't help but wonder
'Where the hell that confidence, back when he was sputtering like a freaking dolphin..?'

'That was...a little unfair. No offense dolphins.'

I mentally groan as the adorkable snot-head carried on speaking. "After all...he was the only one able to get everyone's attention In the hall." His gaze had briefly fallen to the ground. Iida's weary gaze softens, causing him to pick his head up; smiling.

Without thinking I found myself blurting out, "Well Duh!! He's the only one who knows how to-" Kenai smacks me in the back of the head. "Don't be rude, rat--!!

I mentally groan, "I-I mean...I think Iida should be Alpha too!! He's so cool..." I rub the back of my head sheepishly, before throwing Kenai a wild glare. My ears twitched, as a light chuckle fell from the boy.

"I'm good with that too-" Kaminari adds from behind me, "Midoriya's right, He helped out alot in the cafeteria earlier today..that and he kind of looked like the sign on the emergency exit." I Smiled at that. Sensei soon interjected; annoyance evident within his stoic voice. "You're wasting time." My tail thumps profusely against the desk behind me.

"I don't care what you morans decide as long as you just hurry up and do it."

With that Iida rushed to his feet, a touched expression settling over his features. "If the class representative nominated me, than I cannot refuse. From this day fourth I promise to carry out all the responsibilities and duties of class representative."

With everyone cheering for emergency exit Iida, I found myself engulfing him in a tight hug from behind. He blushed patting me on the head, but he kept his arms elevated. I wasn't offended, my tail never stopped wagging though. I was glad to have Iida as class rep. He was my first friend here after all.

~

My ears twitched anxiously, as class 1-A, scrambles into The quoted "Unforseen simulation joint." or the USJ, for short- as the space Hero preferred to call it.
She continues on explaining what it was, and it's importance. As I always do when it comes down to complex human noises; I simply tune her out.

My body was sore. Truthfully, I've been forcing myself to remain in this human form for quite some time now. I felt like, just by touching someone; I could send their body hurling into the floor. Like any given moment now, my body would just explode. I was a decaying baloon--steadily expanding--until finally my body is on the verge of exploding. Or in my case, changing into the beast that is my animal side.