Authors note: sorry

I'm here to tell you guys that I've unfortunately decided to discontinue this story, and rewrite it. This fic has alot of potential.

It's so random and off the wall, yet sincible in ways and I guess thats what makes it so interesting. The lore is so close to being as twisted and confusing as fnaf, that I almost up and gave up on it. Instead, I've decided to rewrite it.

This version got really popular, but it's rare that the rewritten version of anything on wattpad gets to be as popular as the original thing.

I'm not really doing this for popularity though; I'm doing this so I have a little bit of content that I can look back on in the future and feel proud to call it something that I wrote. There's so many grammar mistakes, and raunchy jokes that I wanna trash but I don't know how other than to rewrite it so it sounds as accurate as possible.

Also, instead of adding a character description I wanted people to just find out more about the story and themselves as they read it, because I felt like that was a little rushed. I have a certain way i want the plot to go, but it's not supposed to revolve around one specific ship, it's supposed to change repeatedly.

I have the epigraph posted already, but if you'd like to see how far I've come along, take a look at my ao3 and it'll be there.
- Okamiikage

Anyways, thanks so much for your support! I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I hope you like the rewritten version too!

~ ♢ ~

You could never really tell
whether you were the monster or the hero.

You simply persevere,

despite being led on the path of uncertainty.

In this world--this superhuman society riddled with a variety of unique humans--you possess a power that is derived from the evil that lurks in the shadows. Your quirk is unlike any quirk ever known before. Condemned to an eternity in the body of an untamable wolf--the immortal beast, bound to the depths of tartarus.

~ ♢ ~