chapter 51: A forgiven saviour *

~ • ~

'SERIOUSLY-?! THIS GUY AGAIN?? I swear, I wanna tear his eyeballs out, and shove them down his throat.'

I scowled heavily at the winged fellow just a few feet away, cracking his knuckles like he's about to accomplish something.

"Not much of a talker yeah?" He scoffed. A growl ripples from my throat. I was drawn between killing his ass in front of these street-thugs- and sparing him for the sake of kenai, and his fatherly wisdom.

All life is precious. There should be no acceptions- death is wrong. At least, that's the truth outside the ring.

But in here. I'm the one who makes the rules. The bell sounds off, and with that we'd Immidiately start brawling out.

My blood was boiling, and splotches of red would litter my vision- yet still I steady myself. I treated this fight like a training session with sensei. I didn't really know if I was going to learn anything from this experience, but I hoped maybe I would.

He spams me with attacks. Solemnly I dodge, back and fourth. Every now and then I'd roll over, sometimes even propelling myself off the wall. He fluttered around with grace like a butterfly- and I lept around, with absolutely no grace- but a demonic look in my glossed (e/c) orbs.

"Shota's taught you well. But I'm only just getting started." He purses his lips into a tight smirk.

I narrow my eyes, scanning my surroundings. The sound of my claws dragging against the floor echoes back to me amidst the boarder of my thoughts.

There were so many different moves that i could use to take him down- the problem was figuring out which one could help land a direct hit. When the third window opens- the cycle of moves flow through my brain and body, out of sheer instinct.

His feathers come charging at me, yet swiftly i found myself dodging, and gliding right through them. I could hear him begrudgingly clentching his teeth, despite how high he was.

'He's definetely getting annoyed with me.....Ahh, there's my outlet.'

'If I make him angry enough, I can use that to my advantage. I just have to keep dodging.'

"Are you seriously just going to keep running?? I don't have all night you know." He swoops down, towards me. I roll out of the way.

His feathers slice through the air- faintly brushing against my furr as I swiftly dodge them all. It was like a pattern. He'd swoop down, I'd dodge. His feathers would shoot towards me, I'd dodge. He tries countering my dodge with a sweep kick from behind, I dodge. He tries spooking me, but I'm aware of my surroundings, unlike him; so of course I dodge.

His usually calm face melts into a look of agitation. I smirk, partially bearing my fangs, as he soars through the air, trying to at least fit some kind of punch in. When he's close enough, I back kick him.

His body goes hurling across the ring- slamming into the wall; which cracks on impact. He glared daggers at me before springing towards me.

I sprung forward, leaping over him. With a simple neck tilt, I clentch onto his right wing, before swinging him into the air.

His spine hits the roof, leaving a big hole in the aftermath. I drag my claws across the floor, opening yet another portal. I fire a mob of aura blasts right inside.