chapter 21: packs of 2

~ • ~

LATER ON THAT DAY,
I had combat training with Mirio on Training grounds. Tomorrow I'd be going Back Home with Aizawa Again, and I was Overwhelmed with Excitement.

But the entire time We Trained, he Looked like something was bothering him, which was weird.

I decided To take advantage of that, and while he was underground I Listened Intently To the Sound of his Coursing Thoughts Drawing near. I shifted on my paws, stealthily. Before he Had A chance to pop up behind me, I roll over Dodging him.

I Back-kick him across The Open field, he Stopped himself from Crashing into The Wall By gripping the dirt. As Soon As his hands touched The Dirt, the third window opened.

I bring my paws back, Standing Up Like a large Bear; I Pounce forward, slamming My Large paws against the ground, While he took the time to permeate his hand through the rubble, I Lept behind him, nudging him Out of bounds with my snout.

He Started laughing once he hit the ground, which Sort of relieved me. I was getting worried about him.

I lie down, Resting my head on my paws, My ears Flapping Anxiously. He Gives my head a scratch, and eventually my ear. My leg betrayed me, Bouncing Up and down At the Sensation of Just being Pet, in general.

On our way back To His Place, he Was silent. But still held that derpy smile as per usual. I Just had To Smoke on the way home, I couldn't wait any longer, I've been trying so hard to taper of these damned things, but it's killing my brain.

He seemed to have finally gotten Used to that part of me, which I was greatful for. But I'd completely forgotten To get Kenai something to eat.

My Stomach Roars, And my cheeks Flush. Apparently i was hungry too... "Are you hungry? I think I see a hot-dog truck." I bring my gaze up, noticing The truck just up ahead. Making eye contact with a rather family set of Raggedy old brown orbs.

"HEY I KNOW YOU!! YOU'RE THE ANIMAL GIRL WHO KEEPS STEALING MY SHIT!!!" There weren't many people Surrounding the Truck, But there were lots of Pedestrians out. I Lept on Mirio's shoulders with Kenai Dangling on my tail. "HEY EVERYBODY!!!!! ALL MIGHT HIMSELF ATE RIGHT HERE!! IN THIS VERY SPOT!!!!"

Before we knew it, people Start Rushing Towards the Truck, blocking the Old Coot from chasing us. I shrug my shoulders, sticking my tongue out at him, and lept down. I grab mirio's hand, and drag Him As far away From the Truck as I possibly could.

When we'd Finally Came to a halt, we both Clentched our knees trying to catch our Breathe.
He finally manages to say, "What Was with that guy????" I shook my head. "My reputation around That Specific area isn't pretty."

He Flashed a look of concern, "What do you mean??" I sigh in defeat. "Well....if I'm being honest...Before Aizawa took me in...I-I was a theif..."

He knits his brows in adgitation.
But I wasn't exactly finished, "I'm pretty sure I was a street fighter for a while to...And For a While I sort of sold drugs....And..uhh....
kenai..and...I..stole a bunch of ummm........hotdogcarts...." I muttered that last part, Letting my (h/c) ears fall back against my head guiltily.

"(L/N)?!?!?!"

I rock on the balls of my feet, suddenly finding my Muddy shoes alot more Interesting.