chapter 19: a stuttering mess

~ ○ ~

I woke up today with the World's worst Headache. Mirio Said he'd give me Asprin, but this wasnt the kind of headache that asprin could Fix.

I mean I had a literal headache, there was this sharp throbbing pain just barely above my forehead. My vision Kept bluring every time I touched where the pain would swelter.

I couldn't allow myself to worry to much About that. I had to coax myself through the pain in my thoughts.

It's just a little pain. I've been through hell and back, I can deal with this.

And with that I Got ready for school, Trying to ignore the pain. But epically failing.

There was a major Downside to Being housed with Mirio togata for a week. The fact that I had to smoke outside Was pretty annoying. He made up some weird excuse Based on the smoke detectors....smoke detectors my Ass.

Today Was the day I'd return back to school, which Had me wondering. Would Aizawa be there? Or allmight? Aizawa couldn't have been healed up so quickly, not Without Recovery girls enhanced Healing...

Anyways, There Togata and I were, walking to school; the Cigarette Smoke Littered the air in a trail behind me With each drag, as I Went over The personal Notes I took Based on How Much I've progressed since Attending this School. My head was burried in my Journal, I could feel kenai yanking my hair out of sheer bordome.

I guess I really was becoming human wasn't I.

"Uhhh-" I Glance over to Mirio who seemed to be stifling a quizzical chuckle, "Is That supposed to say something??"
I roll my eyes, "Its ancient Lycan, wolves couldn't write very well Back When I lived around them, we could only use our claws. Some of us Were born with quirks that involved Prosperity, so some actually had Claws containing a substance similar to chalk."

He Scratches his Head, "Sooo....what does that say??"
I smirk. "They're notes I took, based on my abilities. A while ago I poofed during training-" "You mean like allmight???" My ears twitched anxiously, as I flashed a look of suspicion.

His Gaze melted Into A nervous one. This was a major 'Oh shit' moment for him. "You know what, forget I said anything...You poofed, like back into a human or...?" I Sigh, "I turned into A puppy. That's never happened before."

I clear my throat, flushing slightly before Adding "-Well at least, not since I was uhh...really little..."

He glanced into the distance, probably imagining what I'd looked Like. "But then You said the other Day I Saved the class or something....but I can't remember anything...sooo I was thinking, maybe I'd have written it down somewhere in this journal. And I actually have, but you can see how the handwriting was Different Here." He leaned in close scanning my Journal.

"Uhh, it all sort of looks like Gibberish to me." He Smiled sheepishly. I chuckled At that taking one final drag off my Cigarette, and sliding my Journal into my bag.

"Later, I've got something I wanna talk to you about...you know after Aizawa sums up the sports festival and whatnot..." He Beamed an anxious smile.
What the hell is He worrying about? His life is like perfect...

When we finally got To the school, He gave me a shocked expression. Probably because I didn't Beg him To Let me go home like usual. That's just because I Guess I'm getting used to this whole Hero thing. And I'm really curious About the sports festival he refused to tell me about before.

Anything with the word festival In it is bound to be interesting right???

~

As I walked to class, Kenai Repetitively gnaws on my bouncing (h/c) hair.