EPISODE - 85 Nandini is all mine in all ways, all angles.. all senses!

Start from the beginning

Manik was about to close his eyes when something clicked on his mind, he smirked then cupped her face kissing her all over her face, at last he pecked her lips quickly, "I love you dammit!..".

Nandini looked at him confused, but she confesses to herself that she loved his unexpected move.

"I just found a way to destroy Shashi!", he said with a winning smile.

"What?", she asked.

"You know in past, there's a priest that was very close to Shashi. I noticed him in Sharanya Di's wedding, on my engagement with Meera.. and not only that, Sharanya Di told me that he used to come in all functions, pujas and everything related to Shashi.. Shashi used to believe in everything he said, and followed his advices obediently.. I'm sure he knows what we don't know about Shashi Kapoor.. in fact, now that he got his power back, he will call the same priest.. " , Manik said.

"Wow.. Perfect!", Nandini widened her eyes happily, not believing they got such important information that can work in their favor.

"Tomorrow we must leave to find out about this priest.. I can ask Nani his name, don't know if she remembers him or not.. but I do remember his face..", Manik said.

Nandini nodded, "See how much I used my brain to get this.. if it was not me, you would never think about this..".

Nandini made a face and moved to her side on the bed. Manik smiled, "Thank you Wifey! Continue to use your brain like this, soon we'll expose Shashi!".

Nandini's mouth turn a perfect "O" shape, "Good night!" she said and closed her eyes.

Manik moved near her, and kissed her forehead whispering, "Good night my CHIPKU!".

*************************************************

IN THE MORNING

"Nani try to remember his name.. it's really important!", Manik said.

"Hmm.. I can't remember his name!", Nani said sighing.

"Okay.." , he said sadly. Nandini shook her head in disbelief, "Nani do you have Sharanya's Di wedding album?".

Nani nodded, she went to take it on her closet and brought to them.

Nandini opened it and searched for the priest's picture in mandap, "Nani look at him, can't you really remember his name? or something related to him?".

Nani thought for a while, she smiled excitedly, "I got it.. I got his name.. pandit Anand!", Manik and Nandini smiled, both hugged Nani sideways. Nani caressed both cheeks smiling. Manik hurriedly grabbed Nandini's hand, dragging her out of the room after saying bye to Nani.

"Nani.. did Chiku said sorry to Nandini? She forgave him?" , Divyanka asked, as she got inside the room staring at Manik leaving together.

"I don't think so, but these both are very cute. Both are angry with each other, but can't see each other sad. They'll do anything for each other.. Nandini noticed how Chiku became sad when I couldn't remember the name of the priest of Sharanya's wedding, she made sure I remember it only for him..", Nani smiled.

Divyanka too smile faintly, "You know when I came to know that Shashi defeated Chiku and took our house, our company.. I was very worried and scared of what will become of us, but don't know why when I think that we're with Nandini, then everything will be alright.. now I'm not even worried, I know she will find some solution of it..".

"Don't you think she's really an angel that came in our lives?", Nani asked. Divyanka nodded, then both giggled at their thought.

Manik who came back to take his phone, smiled hearing their conversation.

"My wife is really an angel that came to change my life!", he said walking in.

"She's not only yours.. she is of all of us!", Divyanka pouted. "In your dreams my dear Di.. Nandini is all mine in all ways, all angles.. all senses!".

"Nani look at him! Selfish person!", Divyanka whined. Nani giggled, while Manik took his phone smirking.

"Bye.." , he said. Divyanka walked to him, she cupped his face leaving him confused. She kissed his forehead, "Good luck.. I will really pray that you get your rights, and show Shashi hell.. this is what he deserves.. and you already have your lucky charm..".

Manik nodded, "It's only because of her that I'm doing all this, if it was not for her I would have gone into depression again.. I should thank you that you brought Nandini in my life Di! The day I got married to her, was the best day of my life!".

••••TO BE CONTINUED••••

Hello Guyz..

You know Guyz I don't have heart to End this story soon So I'm going to bring a new track in the story.. what you guys think about it!?😁

And also I'll now give most of the time to this story as right now the track is in mind so it'll be better I'll be concentrating more in this story..🤨 I'm going to bring a surprise element in this Story as well as in humsafar.. So stay tuned!🤗

Few Words For MANAN Conversation ☺️

Divyanka and Manik Nok Jhok for Nandini.😉

Will they be able to find that priest!?🙄

Is it Fate taking them to meet The PAST!?🤔 How will they react!?🙈

NEXT Part After 400+ & 100+ COMMENTS..