EPISODE - 77 She's busy in her laddo world..

Bắt đầu từ đầu

The maid nodded and went from there with plates in her hand. The other servant followed her.

They stood in a corner, "Did you took her picture?".

"Haan.. I will send it to Papa now, we will kidnap Anvi today.." , said Karan to Meera.

"Okay.. ", Meera nodded. They wanted to leave, but Manik was coming on that way.

They quickly hide behind a pillar, scared of being caught. The security was so tight that they had to dress up as workers to get in.

"What? Why didn't you inform me before? Meera is here? In this hall?", Manik asked shocked to his detective, talking over the phone.

"Sorry MM, actually I was following her but suddenly she escaped from my view, I guess now she reached to the wedding hall, Haan her brother was also with her..", the detective said.

"Alright..", Manik said, and placed his phone in his pocket.

"You're such a cheater Meera..how could I believe in you? All this while you were with your family and faking to me that you're in my side.." , Manik thought burning in anger.

"Aman..", he called Aman passing by.

Aman rushed to him, "Yes MM..".

"Meera is here in this hall, I guess she would try to harm Nandini or Anvi. Just inform all the security guards to keep a watch outside and inside the hall and catch her asap, and keep my personal bodyguards around Anvi and Nandini right now..", said Manik in MM tone.

Aman nodded and worriedly went from there to inform the guards.

Meera and Karan looked at each other shocked, how Manik got to know that. And now how would they leave from there if security was around the place.

Manik went to the kitchen, he found the three eating laddo and laughing wholeheartedly chatting.

"Manik.. ", Nandini called him breaking his thoughts.

"Papaaaaa also wants laddo!", Anvi screamed.

Dadu and Nandini giggled, while manik came near them.

He wrapped his arms around Anvi's waist and kissed her hair, making the baby happiest.

"Nandini Meera is here.." , Manik said shocking Nandini and Dadu.

"What?", both reacted.

"Haan, I asked my detective to follow her steps, and found out she is here, probably to harm you both, since you both mean my life. She knows my weakness, that's why you both have to be around me and my bodyguards till the marriage gets complete, after that you will both leave to home. OK? ".

"It's better to do this only, this Meera seems to be dangerous.." , Dadu said worried for his both princess's safety.

Nandini nodded her head. Manik lifted Anvi, and held her hand tightly assuring her he is there for her.

The four left the kitchen.

************************************************

Shashi received the pic of Nandini, Aashi and.. Dadu!

He stumbled back in shock staring at Dadu multiple times to check if what he thought was true.

Garima held him, "Kya hua?".

Shashi showed her the phone, "Isn't.. he..that.. man we hand over our..daughter to?".

Stammered Shashi fearing the worst. Garima widened her eyes confirming his doubt, she gulped, "Manik Malhotra's wife is none other than our daughter Shashi.. the same daughter we abandoned!".

Shashi almost got an heart attack, he sat on knees with a thud.

"It's not possible.." he whispered.

"You see it.. I told you Shashi.. I told you!.." Garima cried, "What if she came back to take revenge on us? She will destroy us Shashi.. She will open up to the world, everything you did.. Your every crime will come out.. We will end up in jail because of her.. She came back to destroy us.." shouted Garima.

"No.. No.. No.." Shashi shook his head, "Shut up Garima. She doesn't even know us! She knows nothing about me, but her presence in Manik's life, will automatically destroy mine..".

"What will we do now? ", Garima asked wiping her sweat.

Shashi called Meera.

"Papa we're trapped here!", Meera said desperately.

"What? What happened?" Shashi asked worried.

Meera narrated everything to him.

"Before you destroy me dear daughter, I will destroy you!" , Shashi thought.

"Change the plan! Kidnap Manik instead of his daughter or wife.." said Shashi, "Today only we have to implement our plan, we don't have time..".

"We can't kidnap him, there are security guards around the hall. First we need to escape from here.." said Meera.

"You both can't even do one thing perfectly.." Shashi said angrily, "I will send my men to capture him..".

********************************************

Anvi was busy eating the laddo on her hand, standing in between her parents.

"Chipku did you hear what I said? Keep the phone with you, and anything you find strange or wrong here, inform me.. ", he patted her cheeks.

Nandini nodded, then stare at him smiling.

"What?" he raised his one eyebrow at her.

Nandini wrapped her arms around his neck, "You're looking so handsome in sherwani!".

"Really!" he smirked, and pecked her lips, making Nandini stare at him with wide eyes. She hit his shoulder, "Anvi is here!".

"She's busy in her laddo world..", Manik said smiling.

Both looked at Anvi eating one laddo, and another Laado was securely in her other hand.

Manik knelt down, he pulled Anvi near him, "You can't eat many sweets baby..".

Anvi looked at him, she pouted and hide the laddo behind her, "Nahin.. Papa thizz my laddo.. Anvi only eat thlee..".

Manik smiled, he kissed her forehead lovingly.

"Papa will let you eat only today, otherwise your teeth will get rotten..", he said.

She smiled broadly, "Yaaay!!". Nandini giggled softly.

Manik patted her head softly, then looked around to see if Meera or Karan were around them. Till now he didn't got a signal from Aman, that he found both. They must be hiding somewhere, and he has to find them before they try to harm his Angels.

Only if he knows that , he himself is their target!!

•••TO BE CONTINUED••••

Enough With the Romance, it's Drama Time Now!!!!🤪😈

Get Ready for the Twist!!!!😏

What You Guyz think, what Will Happen Now!?🤤

The Track is moving to the End of MEERR's Evil Family.. Excited for the Further Story!!?🤨

This was the last part which I have Drafted Next will be little late.. but don't worry you complete the target meanwhile I'll write the Next Part 😉

NEXT Part After 400+ VOTES & 100+ COMMENTS..