EPISODE - 72 Aise na mujhe tum dekho , Seene se laga loonga

Start from the beginning

" Will you just shut up please? ", she asked glaring at the lady, who looked at her startled, " It's my wedding and you're just a guest.. no one invited you to keep blabbering about Nandini! ".

The lady looked at another, " There's so much difference between both Bahu's of Malhotra family, one is so soft, good and obedient girl, and other is so rude! Let's go.. ", she took the other lady who agreed with her and left from there leaving Payal clenching her jaws.

MANIK was talking with his business partners, but even he who sees her everyday fell in her trap, Trap of her Beauty mixed with Innocence, Such a deadly combination — isn't it!!?

He couldn't help but stare at her with open mouth, how does she manages to look more beautiful every time?

Simple yet beautiful....

His business partners smiled glancing at him all lost in his wife, she's the first girl who managed to bring the great MM to this state, and luckily she's his Wife! They practically lost the count on the girls who tried their luck on him, be it his employees, his models, his business partners and even his opponents! Who would ever imagine a simple girl like NANDINI, without even trying would make him fall in love?

NANDINI felt so shy with everyone gazing at her, she didn't know what to do now. Was her look exaggerated tonight? Or something is wrong on her face? She looked at him, she knows his eyes would tell her the truth. She blushed more seeing his reaction!

"Excuse me.. ", Manik said to his partners, and walked to her.

" You look.. beautiful.. ", he said checking her out from near, Nandini turned red. He smirked and kissed her right cheek, Nandini widened her eyes feeling embarrassed that he kissed her again in front of everyone. She hide her face in his chest smiling, Manik wrapped his arms around her waist. The boys clapped and whistled for them, while the girls cheered and others were in "Aww" mode!

Payal breathed hard, while Ansh stood up and cheered for his bhai and bhabhi, he was so happy for them that he failed to see his Would be wife red in anger now.

Soha signaled her to calm down, as she would do something.

While standing in the corner, was Meera with tears slipping from her eyes as she broke the glass with her hand, making it bleed.

"Nandini you will pay for this! ", she whispered, "Manik sirf aur sirf mere hain.. (Manik is only mine)".

***************************************************************

"Aunty.. do you need something else? ", Nandini asked a lady, while handling her a glass of water. The lady smiled and nodded sideways, "Nahin bitiya, thank you so much.. ".