EPISODE - 70 Angry Monster Manik!

Start from the beginning

The family came running to the kitchen hearing Nandini's scream.

"What happened? " , Divyanka asked horrified seeing her Chiku beating a man who was lying almost unconscious on the floor, nandini was crying on the corner.

"Bhai stop it.. ", Ansh rushed to him, he held Manik with the help of Cabir.

"Leave me.. I will kill this man.. ", Manik shouted struggling with their hold, " Leave me dammit.. he touched MY NANDINI.. I won't spare this man.. I will kill you.. ".

"Bhai calm down.. ", Ansh patted his back with his other hand, while cabir just held the over-angry Manik who was ready to burst at any moment.

"Aman beta take this man away before Chiku does something wrong! ", Nani said staring at the man whose face was covered with blood, she looked away unable to bear the sight.

"Ji nani ji.. we need to take him to hospital.. " , Vivek said carrying the man with Aman.

"I will send him to jail and not hospital.. ", Manik frowned, " Leave me you both..", he gritted his teeth glaring at Ansh and CABIR holding him. Both refused, Manik glared at them, they look down and left him.

Divyanka walked to Nandini, she wiped her tears with her thumb, " What happened? ", She asked worriedly.

Nandini narrated everything to the family sobbing, while Manik hearing the details got more angry.

He walked to Nandini and pulled her harshly by her arms, " What was the need to talk friendly with him? Anyone comes to you and you start showing them your smile! Don't you know how to judge people ahn? Did you saw the consequences now? What was the need for you to serve for him? Guide him to kitchen.. pagal ho tum? Aren't there servants here to do that task that he had to find only you to serve him? You both were alone in kitchen, didn't it clicked on your mind that man had bad intentions for you? If I didn't come here on time, did you ever think what could have happened with you? ".

He shouted on top of his voice, making everyone's heart beat faster scared of his worst side. Nandini flinched, she started crying more than she was before, " I'..m sor..ry.. ", she whispered in a broken voice.

Manik was about to speak, but Divyanka interrupted him wrapping her arms around a crying Nandini, "Chiku enough.. it's not her fault, why are you scolding her? ".

" I'm scolding her because I LOVE HER DAMMIT.. I don't want anything bad happen to her.. ", Manik shouted angrily, and left from there with his long heavy steps.

The family ran to Nandini, Who was crying mess , hugging her and whispering sweet nothings to make her feel better.

************************************************

MALHOTRA MANSION

After making Nandini drink water, Nani sat beside her stroking her hair.

" Can I tell you something? ", Cabir said looking at her. NANDINI nodded her head innocently.

" You only said that Monu is Lion na! Then how can you expect him to speak like normal person to you? He would bark na, it's his way of dealing with humans.. he's lost in this world.. you don't worry.. ", Cabir said to Enlighten the mood..

Nandini giggled softly, " Cabu dogs bark, not Lions! ".

"Acha? I didn't know that.. " , Cabir rubbed his forehead acting like he is unaware of it, and Ansh smacked his head, " Because you're a monkey itself, you're also lost in this human world like Bhai..one scares people, other makes everyone laugh.. ".