EPISODE - 60 Manik loves me like I do..

Start from the beginning

NANDINI shut her eyes in pain, still facing her back to him, "Hmm..".

"Why are you doing this? ", he asked, Restlessness can be felt in his voice.

"What?", she asked back in irritation. He really doesn't know what he did, he broke her hopes!

"You're ignoring me Nandini, do you think I'm blind? What's wrong?", he asked.

Nandini didn't reply, she just wanted to cry now itself. Manik held her hand and made her sit on the bed.

"Tell me Nandini.. Is something bothering you? Did I did something wrong?", he asked as he sat beside her.

Nandini looked into his eyes, she wanted to say it to him but didn't had courage to.

"We are getting late..", she said and stood up ready to run away from him, but he was quick.

Manik pulled her and she landed on his lap. Nandini gasped, and tried to get up again but Manik wrapped his arms around her waist, tightening his grip on her to not let her go.

"Let me go.. Manik..", she struggled on his hold.

"Husband and wife should never keep secrets from each other..", he said.

NANDINI stopped and looked at him, "Do you even consider me as your wife?".

Manik nodded, "I do.. I do see you as my wife!".

"You're lying! ", she frowned cutely.

" Manik Malhotra doesn't lie, I can hide the truth from you but I will never lie..", he said.

"It's same thing only!! ", she crossed her arms.

"It doesn't matter now, what matters is you're my wife and I want to know why are you behaving strangely with me today..", Manik said stroking her hair gently.

"Woh.. Yesterday..you.." she stammered still thinking if it's a good idea to let Manik know about her feelings.

" Nandini.. Chiku..", Divyanka shouted calling them from downstairs.

"We need to go..", she got up from his lap, and went running away from the room.

Manik groaned in frustration, just when he convinced her to reveal the reason she's behaving strangely, Divyanka Dii had to call them.

*****************************************

At the shopping, the boys accompanied the girls first for ladies shop.

The girls were so busy and excited showing them the sari, lehenga, chudidar and all. And boys yawned feeling bored. They like everything, but girls are always finding flaws in the dresses.

" Nandini take this one.. It will suit you..", Divyanka said showing to her a red and green lehenga.

"No, Gudiya this one is just made for you..", said Nani showing another lehenga.

"Eww.. Old choices! Nandini takes this beautiful pink sari..", CABIR said placing it on her shoulder, "Isn't this the best?".

"Horrible cabir! Nandini bhabhi just look at this one..", Ansh showed a blue and white sari to her, smiling.

"Hello hi bye bye.. Princess look at this one..", Mami rushed to them, as she found a lehenga for nandini.

The family kept fighting over their choices, making the people around smile at the love they had for their bahu. Other girls were so jealous of nandini, for finding a loving and caring sasural.