EPISODE - 58 Payasamheart!?

Start from the beginning

That thought killed him.

"Di was saying that you will calm down only when I'm with you.. Here I am,but you still look disturbed..", she sat beside him on the recliner.

"Oh, aren't you getting disturbed thinking about my next missing act?", she smiled mischievously.

"Dare you do this again..", he glared at her.

"I'm kidding .. I can't leave you worried like today anymore.." , she clenched his cheeks smiling, "You're such a Payasamheart.." .

"Payasamheart? ", Manik asked raising his eyebrow, and held her hand softly stopping her acts.

"Haan, it means Sweetheart but since my favorite 'Sweet' is Payasam so Payasamheart..", said Nandini chirpily.

Manik shook his head, "Only you can come up with this.."

Nandini pouted, then smiled in glee again, "You seriously called police to search me?? Are wah, Mumbai police in search of Nandini Rathore.. Wow!!"

"You're feeling like celebrity??" , he asked jokingly.

"Haan but not because Mumbai police were searching for me, but you! The great MM, searching for me that's what makes me feel like celebrity.. Imagine, such a khaddos like you left his office for one whole day just to search for me!!", she said squealing.

"Pagli..", he muttered.

Nandini looked at him, this time serious. She held his hand softly, "But I promise you that I will never leave without informing you. If it's urgent, I will surely inform someone here at home.."

"That you already promised, I want another promise..", Manik demanded.

"Bolo..", Nandini nodded smiling.

"Promise me that you will always pick up my phone, you will always come to me when I'm back from work, you will always be near Me, and just not leave me without informing, you will never leave ME.."

"It's same na!", Nandini giggled, "I already promised this to Anvi and you.."

"But it's my way, so promise me now..", he said.

"I promise.. Pakka wala promise..", she smiled.

************************************

Nandini woke up the next day, feeling ticklish on her neck. She opened her eyes and saw Manik's head rested on her neck. His one arm was around her waist possessively. She blushed realizing their position, never she thought she would sleep with him like this, they only sleep together with Anvi because the little one wants to sleep with her both parents, otherwise she would sleep on the bed and he on the recliner. But yesterday night, she was sleeping peacefully when she heard his shout, he woke up in midnight almost breathless, sweating heavily even thought the AC was on. She rushed to him, and asked him what happened but he didn't say anything, he was not in state to do so. She just made him lay on the bed, and sat beside him, whispering sweet nothings and ruffling his hair to make him sleep. He fell asleep in no time with her magic touch, and she also didn't realize but also slept with him on the bed.

Manik woke up also feeling Nandini's movements, he rubbed his eyes and sat on the bed staring at her confused.

"Woh, yesterday .. you saw a nightmare na.. I was making you sleep and I also end up sleeping here..", she explained.

"Thank you..", he said genuinely, and went directly to the bathroom.

"I wish I could know what was your past.. What did Meera did to you that you didn't love her? Why were you forced for this marriage? I don't understand, despite having such a sweet and great family why you are like this? And who forced you for this marriage? I'm sure, no one here did.. Or did they? I'm so confused.. I wish you come and tell me everything soon manik.. I want to help you!", she thought while going to choose her clothes on the closet.

************************************

Sometimes later..

Manik was working on his cabin, his eyes were fixed on his laptop and fingers typing..

His phone rang disturbing him, he cursed the person for taking his attention from his important work.

He glanced at his phone and saw her name flashing on screen, he immediately took back his curse words, and picked up the call.

"Hmm..", he hmm-ed with a smile playing on his lips.

"Sunno..", she said blushing, yes she wanted to inform him where she is going, but yesterday incidents flashed on her mind and she couldn't help but feel shy. The information of her whereabouts matter to him, he never told this to her like he did yesterday. When she calls to inform him, he always says "Go! Why are you disturbing me?", or when she goes outside with Anvi, his reply is like "You're her mother, so you know what you have to do!".

Still she always calls to inform and message him also, in case he forgets where they had gone. Only yesterday she got to know, that he really pays attention to her gestures, he really hears everyday where she is going and sees her messages too.

"Bolo..", he said smiling, and leaned on his chair to have a conversation with his wifey!

"I'm going with everyone to Payal's mansion. We need to talk about engagement preparations..", said Nandini.

"Ok! Who will stay with Dadu?", he asked.

"We will take Dadu too, he's much better now manik.. Don't know what happened to him, he woke up like yesterday he wasn't sick! And he wants to go back home also.." , said Nandini.

"He wasn't sick Nandini, he was worried about you. And now that his heart is satisfied by seeing you fine and happy. He's happy also.. Sometimes we become sick because we get worried or miss our dear ones..", Manik said.

"You are right.. ", she said smiling, how couldn't she realize this? Of course Dadu wasn't still sure about this surprise marriage, and he was very worried about Manik's behavior with her.

"Is he sure he wants to go back home? He can stay at home if he wants to.. I don't mind..", Manik said genuinely worried for the old one.

"Dadu is very attached with his home, he doesn't like to stay away from his place. He doesn't feel comfortable in other places.. Only because you insisted, he accepted.. Otherwise he would never leave his dear home, even to go to hospital he gave me a trouble but I still managed to convince him.. His home, his shop and me mean his world.. ", Nandini said with moist eyes.

"Okay.. Listen, don't cry.. I know you miss your Dadu! Just like you promised to never leave me, I also promise I won't let you miss Dadu.. You will always be near your Dadu, your home and your sweet shop..", he said.

"Hmm..", Nandini hmm-ed like him wiping her tears away.

"Hmm kya hota hai? (What's hmm?)", he asked raising his eyebrow.

"Ask yourself what it means, you only keep doing this all day and don't know what it means!! Monster..", she pouted.

"I know what my hmm means ok, I don't know what your mean?", he said shrugging.

"My hmm means same as yours. I've learned it from you, so ask yourself and get the answer Mr.Always right..", she said.

"Acha!!", he smirked and like this their conversation went on and on, till Nandini reached with the family in Payal's mansion, she unwillingly had to hang up the call.

⏹️⏺️TO BE CONTINUED⏹️⏺️