Love like This- No all and Zayn

Zayn's POV

I never believed in love at first sight until I met Niall James Horan. The minute I laid eyes on him, I knew there was something about him that made my knees go weak. His hair, his smile, his laugh, everything about him was just perfect.

Two years have gone by and I still haven't gotten over him. At first I thought it was just a man crush, but every time he would hug me, I couldn't help but want to grab him and kiss him full on the lips.

I'm not gay or bi. I love girls way too much to be either one of those things. It's just Niall, only Niall that has ever made me feel this way.

"Hey Zayn. What's up?" Niall asked as he slowly made his way from the door to the edge of my bed.

"Nothing," I let out, avoiding eye contact.

Niall brought his finger to my chin and lifted my head up and his eyes slowly met mine.

"There's something wrong. You can trust me," he whispered, his warm breath hitting my face.

"Rebecca and I broke up," I managed to let out, tears slowly rolling down my cheeks.

"I'm so sorry, mate," he whispered, wiping the tears off my face.

He pulled me into a tight hug and the tears just kept falling.

If only Niall knew how much I love him.

He lifted my head up and looked directly into my eyes.

"You're an amazing guy, Zayn. You'll find someone who's perfect for you," he whispered into my ear.

He looked into my eyes again and I could see all the love that was filled inside them. He leaned in a little and I did the same. The gap between us became smaller and smaller until our lips met.

When his lips met mine, fireworks went off throughout my whole body. His lips were soft and mover perfectly in sync with mine.

He pulled away and looked directly into my eyes and smiled.

"I love you Zayn," he confessed, his thumb stroking my cheek.

"I love you too Niall," I stated with a smile.

Niall's POV

When I heard Zayn say that he loved me too, excitement took over me. I can't believe that he loves me too. All those nights that I wished Zayn was mine, I thought I was the only one who felt that way. Now that I know that he feels the same, I can't finally call him mine, something I've been dying to do since I first laid eyes on that Bradford bad boy.

"Zayn will you be mine?" I asked, a tear rolling down my cheek.

"Of course, Niall," he responded with a smile.

I kissed him softly and he kissed back hard. I tried to overpower him, but he quickly won the battle for dominance. He kissed me so hard that he pushed me on my back on the bed.

I ran my hands through his hair, lightly tugging on it, as he ran his tongue along my lips, begging for entrance. I granted him access and he feverishly began to explore my mouth, like new territory.

I wrestled my fingers into his hair, gently pulling it.

He snaked his hands up my shirt, exposing my skin to the cold air.

I moaned against his lips and smiled.

"Enjoying yourself, Horan?" he asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Just shut up and kiss me," I said as I put my finger to his lips.

He crashed his lips onto mineand he continued to trace circles with his fingers along my stomach and chest.