Niall and Louis: My good boy

Louis and Niall were in the living room of their shared flat. Louis was sprawled on the couch lazily while Niall lied in front of him on his back atop a blanket spread upon the floor. His legs were spread and bent while his hands were making his stuffed bear fly above his head. He wore only a nappy and held a purple dummy in his mouth. He then felt the sudden urge to urinate and quickly clamped his legs, ending the flight of his bear.

“Niall?” Louis spoke expectantly, raising an eyebrow at the boy.

Niall lifted his sight to his boyfriend, understanding the look he was being given, as a slight blush painted his soft cheeks. He took an unsteady breath before sighing as he opened his legs once again and let himself go. As he filled his nappy, Louis held his gaze. Something about the older boy watching him do this made his cock begin to harden. When he finished, he reached his arms up towards Louis, dropping his bear, and let a whimper out.

Louis left his place on the couch to kneel down and lift the smaller boy from the floor. Niall’s legs encircled Louis’ waist and his arms clutched his neck. Louis could feel the warmth of the nappy through the thin pajama shirt he wore. However, in addition to that was Niall’s length gently pressing against the cushioning. Louis grinned, amused, as he carried him up the stairs and into the nursery. Although he had barely discovered Niall’s secret kink just over a month ago, by now he often expected that the younger boy slightly harden when doing such infantile acts.

Laying Niall down onto his changing table flat on his back and knees bent, Louis untaped the nappy and disposed of it. A fresh one was placed under Niall’s bum and he began to generously wipe it. He then moved the wipe to Niall’s penis, cleaning it off. As Louis did so, Niall felt himself harden a very considerable amount more. Unable to help himself, he lifted his hips into the touch, squirming about and trying to receive more friction.

Louis let out a soft laugh and gently pushed Niall’s hips back down. “Woah, there. Calm down, Nialler. Someone is very excited now, isn’t he?”

Niall nodded his head vigorously. “Please, Daddy?”

Louis looked down upon Niall’s face who was looking back at him with furrowed eyebrows, eyes shining and pleading, and a dummy being sucked gently. There wasn’t a possible way he could deny him of what he desired when he looked at him that way.

“Of course baby,” Louis smiled fondly as he threw away the wipe he was still holding and moved the clean nappy to the side for later use. He then took a light hold of Niall’s penis and began to slowly stroke. Niall made a sound crossed between a moan and a whimper, making Louis begin to harden. Louis leaned over Niall, capturing his lips and leading a trail of warm kisses down to the beginning of his crotch. Louis stopped and lifted his head, catching Niall’s gaze.

“Do you want Daddy to make you feel good, baby?” the older boy asked seductively, one hand still slowly stroking, the other warming Niall’s side.

Niall then mumbled something that sounded like consent, his dummy and arousal blocking his words. Louis then paused his stroking and held up Niall’s penis as he licked a sensuous streak from the base to the tip and pecked it there.

“Daddy’s gonna make you feel good, he’s gonna show his little baby how good he can feel down here, okay?” Louis half whispered, rubbing Niall’s inner thighs.

Niall nodded enthusiastically, sucking harder on the item in his mouth. “Yes, Daddy. Show me how to feel good, please,” he whined.

Louis leaned down and took in all that there was of the blond boy’s length. He began to suck and moved both hands each to one of Niall’s nipples. Louis then generously pinched them just to smooth them over right after.

Niall was moaning greatly and wrapped his hands into Louis’ feathery locks as he felt him pick up speed and pressure. Louis was twirling his tongue around the penis and twisting his mouth, adding different amounts of pressure at random points.

“Oh!” was all Niall could gasp out, but he needed more. “Daddy… want fingers.”

Louis tightly squeezed his mouth one last time as he pulled off and his tongue swiped up the cock. “What do you say, baby? What word are you supposed to use?” he questioned as he reached an arm under the changing table where a bottle of lube was kept. His other hand teased the rim of the smaller boy’s hole.

Niall pushed his hips toward the touch, his dummy bobbing in his mouth as he continued to moan. “Please, Daddy. P-please can you give me your fingers? I’m a good boy, right, Dada? I’m your good boy?”

“Yeah, baby, you’re my good boy. You’ve been such a good baby lately, haven’t you, darling?” Louis cooed as he slicked his fingers.

Just as Niall was about to answer, he gasped in pain and pleasure as Louis stuck an entire digit into the hole and immediately began to pump.

“I said, haven’t you? Haven’t you been so good to Daddy?” the dark haired boy asked again, inserting a second finger. Niall simply nodded yes and whimpered. “Look at how cute and hot you are, my baby. Legs spread out with a hard cock and a little dummy in your mouth. Just for Daddy, yeah?”

“O-only for my Daddy. I’m only for you,” Niall grunted as his boyfriend placed a third finger inside of him and began to curl them against his prostate.

Louis spent a bit more time thrusting his sure digits into the boy who was almost in tears of want. He sensed Niall was getting close, but he decided he wanted to come with his baby as his eyes took in his own tented joggers. Louis released his fingers, earning a long whine of protest.

The older man then pulled his shirt, bottoms, and boxers off and thoroughly slicked himself with lubricant before aligning his penis to his boyfriend’s anus. “Does my baby want more? Does he want Daddy inside of him and making him feel good?”

“Yes, Dada. Please give me more,” Niall breathed deeply, eyes stinging with tears threatening to fall. He normally didn’t cry very easily, but in his baby headspace, it was completely otherwise. His heart was pounding erratically and sweat trickled down his neck as he continued sucking his soother. He was entirely enveloped in the euphoria of his body and the caresses and words of his caretaker.

Louis cupped the back of both of the younger boy’s knees, pulling them further apart. He gently began to push into the now crying baby, whispering little compliments and other comforting words. Soon enough he was fully inside and waiting for Niall to feel ready to continue.

“You ready, baby boy? And why is my little man crying? Don’t you feel good? Oh, but you’re just a tiny baby, aren’t you, love?” Louis spoke in a tone as if Niall really were an infant.

Niall harshly bit onto his dummy, arching his back off the table as a large groan and nod of approval took place. Louis moaned at the movement and the arousal he had grown to feel at being a Daddy. He knew just how much Niall loved being cooed at, both sexually and non sexually and the thought had always warmed his heart and on certain occasions, such as now, it brought along an erection.

Louis began to move, starting off at a decent and composed pace. “You like that, baby? Does my special boy like Daddy’s cock filling up his little hole and making him feel nice?” Hearing Niall’s incomprehensible words and moans, Louis began to pump faster.

“Yeah, you like that don’t you? My good boy takes Daddy’s cock so well, so well. My baby loves my penis, doesn’t he?” Louis rasped throatily. At this point, there was no rhythm in his thrusting, only the ferocious need for them both to reach their highs.

The older one was furiously pounding into the boy laid out before him upon the changing table who was continuously letting out streams of the word “Daddy.” Always making sure Niall felt full pleasure before himself, Louis released the back of one knee and wrapped that hand around Niall’s erection and pumped.

“Daddy… gonna… gonna come,” Niall panted making his dummy fall out of his mouth and onto the table.

“Go on, baby. Come for Daddy. Let him know how good you can really feel,” Louis whispered, swiping his thumb over Niall’s slit.

Hearing the older’s a