Harry and Louis: Storms

A/N: a larry stylinson one shot. because I fucking can. also this includes texts between the boys, Louis is in italics and Harrys texts are bold :3

babe.-LT

babeee.-LT

BABEEE.-LT

HARRY STYLES ANSWER YOUR PHONE-LT

what's wrong lou? -HS

it's storming again ): -LT

just go to bed, you'll be fine. -HS

BUT IT'S STORMING HAZZA. THERE'S LIGHTNING. AND THUNDER. -LT

go into your room and shut the windows and blast some music, I'll be home soon. -HS

… will you come hold me? -LT

isn't Eleanor there? -HS

Eleanor's cuddles suck . and I don't like her anyway -LT

HOLY SHIT DID YOU HEAR THAT. THUNDER OH MY GOD I'M ABOUT TO CRY HARRY-LT

harryyyyyyy. come home. now. -LT

hold tight, love. I'm almost there. -HS

-HARRYS POV-

The cab pulls up in front of our apartment complex. I hurriedly pay the driver and run through the the pouring rain and in the front doors of the building. I begin taking the stairs up to our floor 2 at a time. I really hope Lou is okay, I know how terrified he can get durring storms. and the fact that I was out probably made it worse. I run down the seemingly endless hallway until I reach our door and fumble to get my keys out and unlock the door. I walk in through the living room and into Louis's room. Louis is curled in a ball, sitting on the floor next to his bed.

"Babe, come here." I say quietly as I close the gap between us. I sit down next to him on the floor and put my arm around his shoulders. He's shaking, and I realize he's crying. "shhhh, it's okay. you're okay" He leans into me, resting his head on my chest. I feel my stomach begin to twist into the familiar knots that always come along with seeing Lou in pain.

"Hazza I'm scared." He whispers.

"I know. but I'm here now, try to calm down okay?" I'd hoped Eleanor would have been here to at least try to comfort him. even if they were empty words to Lou I wish she could have stayed with him until I came back. I know he didn't actually feel anything towards eleanor, but it might have helped just a bit "it's just a little rain," I attempt to comfort him. "it'll go away soon, I promise." fuck. I'm really not good at this. I can't think straight when I see him this upset. He hears the quiver in my voice and turns his head to look me in the eyes.

"Please stop crying, Harry." his eyes are full of worry now, even though his voice is still thick with his own tears.

"I'll stop when you do." I say in an attempt to ease the sadness and tension behind his words.

A watery smile splits across his face.

I slowly lean down and press a kiss into his hair.

"that's better." I say with a smile.