Something a little bit new

You were getting ready to  go to the airport. You fixed your outfit one last time and grabbed your keys off of the kitchen table. You were meeting  your best friend  there. He was flying back from LA. His name? Louis Tomlinson. Yes the Louis Tomlinson. You have known him since you guys were little kids. Your parents were close and you guys were even closer. Ever since he left to go on the X Factor, you guys started losing contact. When he told you to that they were coming home and wanted to see you , you couldn’t say no.

You were almost at the airport when you decided to stop at Starbucks.You needed something to help wake you up since it was 8 in the morning. You decided on getting an Iced Caramel Macchiato, your favorite. You got back into your car and drove the rest of the way to the airport. The plane was supposed to land at 8:45, so you had some time to spare. You pulled out your phone and logged on to twitter. You noticed that Louis had tweeted something about you.

@Louis_Tomlinson: Can't wait to see @(y/t/n)  It’s been so longggg!

The comments were filled with “who’s that?” and “Is she your girlfriend?”.You laughed at the last one.

“Flight number 213 from London has arrived.” As soon as you heard that you grabbed your purse and walked over to the gate.

You began to look around but couldn’t find him. You felt a tap on your shoulder and turned around to face your best friend.

“Louis!” you screamed.

“(y/n)!” he screamed back.

You hugged each other and you both couldn’t stop smiling.

“I missed you so much.” you said into his shoulder.

“I missed you more.”he replied back.

“Ehem!” Harry said. You both ended the hug and you looked at him.

“Sorry. Hi, I’m (y/n). I’m guessing you’re Harry? Louis has told me a lot about all of you guys.” You say. Louis began to blush. Harry held out his hand and you gladly shook it.

“Well, it’s very nice to meet you (y/n). Louis has told us  a lot about you too. He hasn’t shut up these past few days. He kept going on and on and on.....” Harry was cut off by Louis elbowing him in the stomach. You laughed at how childish they were being. Louis and you moved down to where the other boys were and introduced yourself to them too.They all seemed really nice and you could tell that you were going to get along great with them.

“How has touring been?” you asked, trying to make small talk.

“It’s been great. We absolutely love it.” Liam said with a huge grin on his face. The other boys nodded their heads in agreement.

“How long are guys staying here?” You said pulling Louis suitcase behind you.

“Um... for only a short while. We have to go on tour soon so we gotta get going. We’ll probably be here for a month....” He said trailing off.

“Aw. That short. Can’t you stay longer.” You pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

“Sorry love. The fans await.” He said with a smile.”unless.... you could come on tour with us! I can ask Paul when we get back to the hotel.”

“Why don’t you guys stay at my house?!” You excitedly said. Your mom and Louis’ mom were best friends so your mom wouldn’t mind the boys staying over.

“That would be great!” Niall said. “Not that we don’t love the fans but they do get out of hand.”

You flashed a smile and followed the boys through the crowd of paparazzi, Louis guiding you by the waist through them. This felt right, you thought.