Louis and Liam: Stay the night

A/N sorry this one is short, but OMG theres over 300 reads!! i hope you guys will vote also!! I was thinking of doing a one shot for someone just comment your name andthe boy you want and what you want to be doing, dirty or clean ;) okay enjoy the one shot!

“Promise you won’t fall in love with me.”

“I promise.”

That had been the start. No strings attached, just friends; nothing more, nothing less. Just someone to ring up when you’re bored, or maybe a friend that’s always there for you, someone you could talk to about anything; a friend that you could do stupid and reckless stuff with but still managing to keep yourselves in line.

Liam and Louis both lay there, limbs tangled, sharing body heat. They’d do this every night. Louis would stay for the day, and then leave for the night. Liam never knew where Louis went, even though he’d love to know, he still never asked. 

Liam was worried for himself. He’d taken a noticing to a lot of Louis’ features. Like, how his lips were never really cracked nor chapped, how his eyes were a cross between blue, gray and green, how his nose was perfectly proportioned and symmetrical. He even noticed how Louis seemed to be the only one who could pull off wearing plaid and stripes all in the same outfit. And, goodness, how Louis would give him the smallest smile every time he catches Liam staring, it would make Liam’s stomach explode and his heart implode. And every time Liam saw that cherished smile, he fell in love just a little bit more.

Liam could feel Louis&rs