Zayn and Niall: Im new here

Zayn hated water, especially the country club pool where the pale boy with the blond hair practically lived. He begged his father to stay home, but both of his parents hold told him he needed to get out more. So, he sat beneath the sun, secretly staring at the very pretty boy as he repeatedly jumped into the water. He struggled to take his eyes away. The blond hair noticed that zayn was staring and got out of the pool and walked over to him. "hi im niall I couldn't help but notice that you were staring" he said smiling down at zayn.

  Zayn opened his mouth and closed it again. He looked to the left and then back at the blonde, who's name was apparently Niall. "I, uhm, I was just. I'm Zayn." He said.

 "well hello zayn" niall said sitting in the chair next to zayn "i don't see you here that often"

  Zayn smiled and nodded his head. "Yeah, I'm only here because my parent's dragged me out of the house to be honest." He laughed, licking his lips awkwardly.

  niall let out a loud laugh "well then I see how it is, want to come for a swim?"

  Zayn hunched further into the chair and shook his head frantically. "No." He said quickly, chewing on his bottom lip.

  "ah why not its fun and its hot out here it will cool you off" Niall said standing up and grabbing a hold of zayn's hand to try and pull him out of the chair

 Zayn shook his head. "No." He said again. "I can't swim." He mumbled under his breathe, blushing lightly and looking down at his feet.

 "oh." niall said letting go of his hand "well if you want we can go skate boring or something i mean only if you want to hang out with an irish man"

 Zayn looked up at Niall and smiled. "Yeah, that'd be nice." He smiled, standing up.

  niall walked over and got a shirt on "how long have you lived here?

  " niall questioned walking along with zayn

  Zayn smiled and pushed the thought that he wanted Niall to take his shirt back off away. "Uh, bout three years." He mumbled.

  "oh cool i just moved here about a year ago, i still don't know that many people" Niall said trying to forget the feeling he had when he touched zayn's hand

  Zayn nodded his head. "Well, maybe I can introduce you to my friends, you seem nice enough. You know, if you're not a mass murderer or something." He laughed, winking at the blonde.

  "oh god did i give it away?!" niall said laughing "so why don't we just hang out with your friends instead?"

  Zayn smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I can text him, tell us to meet us at the skate park. Have Lou bring my board." He said, pulling out his phone.

  "Okay so whats your friends names?" Niall said smiling at zayn

  Zayn couldn't help the butterflies he got when Niall gave him that smile. He smiled back and chuckled, looking away with a blush. "Uhm, there's Liam, real sensible, cool guy, and Louis, he's loud and a little crazy but really reliable, and then Harry, he's a nice kid, kind of strange, but funny." He laughed.

  "and then there's you, funny and nice" Niall said noticing zayn blush

  Zayn giggled, and since when did he do that, his blush darkening. "And you, funny, sweet and kind of up front. But I like that." He cursed to himself and furrowed his brow, shaking his head.