niall and liam: Do you really love me?

You: Niall was locked up in the bathroom as bangs were heard outside the door, desperately trying to get in. He was curled up on the toilet, a razor pinched between his fingers. Today had been so rough, and he just couldn’t take it anymore. He had to relieve some of the stress. Pressing the razor to his arm, he winced a bit when he sliced down his wrist, pulling the blade away once he had gone long enough. Niall just sat there, watching the blood slowly seep out of his wrist, the tears in his eyes fading as that sudden internal and emotional relief came to him. That was when the door was thrust open, and Niall looked up to see two brown eyes staring back at him.

Stranger: "N-Nial why?" I cried.

You: Niall looked up at Liam, tears falling from his eyes. "Liam, j-just leave me alone." he said, getting up to push Liam out and shut the door.

Stranger: "Niall open the door!" Liam yelled. Banging as hard as he could on the door.

You: "No!" Niall cried, falling back to the floor to cry.

Stranger: "NIALL PLEASE! OPEN THE DOOR NOW!" He screamed.

You: Niall sat up with his back against the door, sobbing quietly. He took the blade off the sink and made another small cut. A tear fell and landed on the open wound. Niall put his hand in a fist and squeezed, trying to transfer the pain to somewhere else.

Stranger: "NIALL OPEN THIS DOOR BEFORE I KNOCK IT DOWN!" Liam yelled and cried

You: "Do it." Niall screamed as the banging got louder