harry and louis: still perfect

Being pregnant was really messing with Louis. He was constantly hungry and craving the weirdest foods, and his mood swings were getting out of hand. Harry was fairly good at handling him for the most part, but he did have his moments when he had to be away from Louis. Once thing that was driving Harry was crazy was that Louis was constantly horny; sure Harry loved sex and loved having sex with Louis, but Louis always wanted Harry and at very inconvenient times.

         That night the boys were over, and they just sat around the table eating and chatting away. Harry figured since they’d already had sex twice that day that Louis would be fine while the guys were over, but of course he was wrong. Louis placed a hand on Harry’s thigh and rested his head on his shoulder. Harry was trying to talk to Zayn, but Louis had zoned out a while back; all he wanted was to get Harry naked and in their bed. When Harry didn’t respond to Louis in any way, Louis moved his head so he could kiss along his neck. Harry did react to that, he gently nudged Louis with his shoulder telling him to get off. Louis pouted but lifted his head from his boyfriend’s shoulder, but he left his hand in place. Harry was laughing over something Liam had said, and Louis had missed it, so he squeezed Harry’s thigh. Louis just wanted Harry’s attention and to slam him against a wall. Again Harry showed no reaction to Louis’ hand, so Louis thought of a new way to get his point across. He let his hand slowly rub up and down Harry’s thigh, and when Harry didn’t do anything again, he brushed his hand over his crotch. “Lou!” Harry hissed, but that only made Louis smile. He was hoping that maybe Harry would get so worked up that he take him for a quick shag in their room. Harry turned his attention back to their friends, and Louis continued to palm Harry through his jeans. Harry’s hand tried to swat Louis’ away, but once Harry looked up Louis’ hand found its way to his crotch again. Louis tried to get his hand under Harry’s pants but something caught his wrist. “Stop.” Harry said sternly and Louis could see the anger and annoyance in his eyes. Louis gave him a small nod and ran up their room.

         Louis sat on their bed and felt like absolute shit. He figured the reason Harry wouldn’t give in was because of how he looked. He knew because of the pregnancy that he looked worse; his face was chubbier, his muscles weren’t as defined, and he was fat. Louis let the tears fall silently as he thought about how he wouldn’t be attracted to him anymore either. He wanted to go back out there and curl in his boyfriend’s lap and apologize, but he decided against it because Harry didn’t want to see him. Louis had been sitting alone in their room and for hours Harry still hadn’t come in to see if he was alright, which only made Louis cry more.

         “Yeah it was great to see you!” He heard Harry say. “Yeah, yeah don’t worry about him, he’s just being hormonal.” Harry laughed and Louis wrapped himself up in a blanket; whishing he hadn’t heard Harry’s words. Harry opened their door minutes later and saw Louis huddled in a blanket, sitting at the top of the bed. “Oh boo.” Harry smiled and got on the bed. He sat right in front of Louis and took the blanket off of Louis’ head so he could see him. Harry let his hand stroke Louis’ face, collecting some tears as it brushed over his cheek. “I’m sorry honey, but we never see them, and I doubt they’d appreciate it if I bent you over the kitchen table and gave you what you wanted.” Harry leaned in and kissed Louis’ forehead. Louis shook his head. “No it’s okay Harry, I know you’re just not sexually attracted to me anymore.” Louis lowered his head. Harry leaned in a little and bit Louis’ neck. “Don’t let the hormones talk babe, you’re still perfect. I want you right now as much as I did six months ago.” Harry promised and Louis opened his mouth to object, but Harry beat him to it, placing a finger over his mouth. “And don’t say you’re fat because you are perfect Louis.” Harry then moved in to give Louis a kiss, he let his tongue swipe across Louis’ lips then he explored his mouth until they needed air. “I love you.” Harry panted, pecking Louis’ lips once again. “Harry please.” Louis breathed out and Harry nodded.

         Harry leaned in and pressed a sweet kiss to Louis’ cheek. “Lie down for me baby.” Louis quickly lied down on his back and lifted his hips, so Harry could remove his pants. Harry wasted no time in getting Louis half naked and sat between his legs. Harry ran his hands along Louis’ thighs and placed small kisses around his already hard cock. “Harry” Louis whined. Harry knew Louis had had a hard day so he decided against the teasing. He halted his hands and pressed a kiss to the head of Louis’ dick, and then he took the head in his mouth and began to gently suck. He swirled his tongue and he then took more of Louis in his mouth. Louis was already moaning which only made Harry moan against his dick. Harry began to bob his head and Louis’ hands quickly tangled themselves in his hair. Louis pulled on his hair, causing Harry to take in even more of Lou’s dick. He began sucking harder and brought a hand up to squeeze his balls. “Harry!” Louis moaned and Harry hummed around him as a response. “I’m close.” Louis panted which only encouraged Harry to massage his balls a little bit more. It didn’t take long after that for Louis to come down Harry’s throat, breathing out his name as he did so. Harry swallowed every bit and stroked his thighs again as he pulled off. He placed a kiss to his chest before crawling up to a heavy breathing Louis.

         Harry brought Louis into his arms and he let him nuzzle into his chest. “I love you.” Harry whispered as he pet Louis’ hair. “I love you too.” Louis whispered back. “So perfect.” Harry barely said in to his hair. Louis just smiled and moved closer to Harry.