Book 5: Chapter 5

Začít od začátku

Finley huffs and bit the ice cream, whatever happened to her when she died, somehow took away her ability to feel pain. Her teeth were now tingling but not the kind to be slightly painful. "Not until I get to school," she mutters as she slowly hands the half eaten ice cream to Sebastian, losing her appetite for it.

"I still don't know how you managed to get Cassian out the loft," she says as she now pets her darling Norwegian cat. "Did you tell Mirelle that I was alive?"

Sebastian shrugged. "She wouldn't notice him being gone, she's always out. She left the muggle rights department and went to Romania," he says eating the ice cream Finley had given him, wincing at the sweetness. "She'll be back next Monday."

"Romania?" Finley raised her brow, there was only one person she thought of when speaking about Romania, it was Ron's second older brother Charlie. "Why would she be there?" She asked, perching her elbows on the table.

"I was taken by surprise too really," Sebastian chuckled, throwing away the overly sweet ice cream and now facing Finley. "She went there for Charlie when she found out what Dumbledore asked him to do."

Finley frowned, just hearing Dumbledore's name made her want to hurl at the moment, Sebastian catching it quite quickly.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't trust him," she says, eyes now staring blankly at the centre of the table, her fingerless gloved fingers showing the redness of her hands as she held the cold ice cream. Thoughts circling around Dumbledore and his motives, what he wanted, and why.

"Any particular reason Miss Blueberry?" Sebastian asks her, instantly feeling a jolt of pain on his ear being tugged quite painfully. "Ow, ow, ow, ow!"

As soon as Finley lets go of Sebastian's ear, she huffs and glares at him, she liked her new hair style. The purplish blue made her eyes pop, it was either that or she would look like Draco, she didn't want to look like grandmother.

"I just don't trust that old man," she mutters, just enough for Sebastian to hear, not sure on who was hearing their conversation at the moment. Both of them knew that no one was safe here anymore, one wrong word out and the whole wizarding world would be in chaos. "He's planning something."

"I would expect so if he is going to protect your brother," Sebastian remarks as he leaned his back on his seat. "After all, he is powerful enough to protect you two."

She wasn't so sure about that.

Not being beside Harry for a lengthy period of time was absolutely terrible for Finley, more so when she knows that she should be beside him during the said trial, but here she was wondering the streets of London alone with her cat, Cassian. One hand with two paper bags filled with things she was going to give to everyone in Grimmauld place, not too fancy, just needed things that she knew they needed. No wands or potion ingredients and such, just muggle stuff to remind them that there's still hope.

"Hi!" She jumped in surprise and turned behind her to see a little girl who was admiring her, she looked around to find the girl's mum maybe, but no one seemed to be looking at them.

"Hello?"

"Your hair pretty," the girl giggled as she started petting Cassian, the cat purring under the girl's touch. "And your cat is lovely."

"Who are you?" Finley managed to ask, the little girl was giving her chills, something so innocent looking was scarring her at the moment. How could she be scared? She died before didn't she?

"I'm Violet," the girl grins, now holding out a violet flower. Taking the flower, admiring it for a moment before looking down at the girl again, she was gone. She knew the girl was creepy as hell, this only meant that she needed to go home.