EPISODE - 53 Happy Family Moment!

Start from the beginning

"Oh really..", Manik rolled his eyes.

************************************

AT NIGHT

MANAN ROOM

Nandini came in the room with a small bowl in her hands, smiling thinking about how Ansh and Payal must have been celebrating right now after everyone accepted their relationship. She was really happy for Ansh, after all she witnessed his hard work to get Payal and then his nervousness to get a yes from his family. She was so glad to see that Ansh wasn't like those who married without caring about his family opinion. He wanted his family to accept Payal, and only then he would marry her.

"Fliend what izz thizz?", Anvi asked curiously staring at the bowl in Nandini's hand.

"This is hair oil and Fliend will apply it on your hair so that it grows more and healthy.." , Nandini smiled and sat on the bed.

"Leally? (Really).. Wow..", Anvi widened her eyes smiling in glee.

Nandini nodded and pulled Anvi to her lap. Anvi sat comfortably and waited obediently for Nandini to apply the oil on her hair.

Nandini spread the oil on her palms and applied it on Anvi's hair, then with her fingertips she massaged Anvi's head.

Anvi giggled enjoying the feeling.

Manik came in the room, "What are you both doing?".

"Papa Fliend puts oily in Anvi's hail.. Fliend said that my hail will glow mole.." , Anvi said excitedly.

"Hmm..", Manik walked near them, he laid on the bed and rested his head on Anvi's lap. Anvi giggled feeling ticklish.

Nandini smiled warmly realizing their position, Anvi sitting on her lap, and manik with his head rested on Anvi's lap. They looked like a happy family!

Anvi caressed Manik's hair, making him smile softly. He closed his eyes. And Nandini smiled mischievously, she handled to Anvi the hair oil and signaled her to apply it on Manik's hair.

Anvi smiled and dipped her fingers on the bowl, then applied it on Manik's hair.

Manik opened his eyes, "Baby what are you doing?".

"Oily Papa..", she showed him her fingers with a toothy smile.

Manik made a face, he glared at Nandini, "You asked her to do this na?".

"What? Your hair will glow!! How long do you plan to stay bald my Katappa?", Nandini gave him a lopsided smile.

Manik shook his head, then closed his eyes again letting Anvi play with his hair.

"Papa Fliend put oily to me, and Anvi put oily to you.. Who will put to Fliend? ", Anvi pouted.

Manik smirked, he sat on the bed, "I will..".

Nandini nodded sideways, "Nahin I don't want..".

Manik didn't hear her words, he made her sit on his lap, and Anvi was still on Nandini's lap. Nandini was shy at first, her dhak dhak increased as she never was this close to her husband.

"You also asked Anvi to apply oil on me without my permission, now it's your time my Devasena! Let your hair glow than it is now..", he said applying it on her hair.

"Eww..Katappa and Devasena are not couple!", Nandini shook her head making a face.

"That's your fault for not calling me Bahubali.." , he said.

"How do you know about this movie? Did you watch it?", she asked him, she didn't expect Manik to know about it.

"Kind of, had to watch it with Di who was in love with Bahubali..", said Manik while massaging her head.

"Acha?" , Nandini smiled closing her eyes.

"Hmm.. even Jija ji fought with her because her madness for Bahubali.. He was jealous..", Manik chuckled remembering the pillow fights between the couple in the living room.

Nandini giggled and continued chatting with manik, meanwhile Anvi slept with her head buried on nandini's chest.

⏹️⏺️TO BE CONTINUED ⏹️⏺️

PRECAPE -

FAMILY PICNIC & A Most awaited moment of Nandini.....