EPISODE - 51 Ansh weds Papaya!!?

Start from the beginning

Manik stood up, he went near her and tucked her hair behind her ear, he bend his head and whispered near her ear huskily, "Toh pyaar ho sakta hai.. (then love can happen..)" .

Aap Ki Taarif Mein Kya Kahein

Nandini closed her eyes due to the proximity of both. She could feel his breath and his husky voice like a melody to her ears. She shivered and gulped..

Aap Humari Jaan Ban Gaye

"Thanks for waking me!" she heard his voice.

Suddenly she felt the door being closed. She opened her eyes and saw he already left from there to use the bathroom.

"Monster I will not leave you.. I woke up first today..", Nandini shouted, then she sat on the bed smiling.

Aap Hi Rab Aap Imaan Ban Gaye

Manik on the other side, splashed water coming from the tap, on his face many times. He closed his eyes and Nandini's face came in his mind.

Aap Humari Jaan Ban Gaye

Why does he lose control with her?

He never felt like this for Meera neither Aliya. Meera was considered one of the most beautiful and hot girl in their class, but his heart never give any interest to her. His friends would always convince him to be her boyfriend because they sensed she loves him, but he never gave a damn!

And Aliya, was one of the top models of MMD, both were friends only and he never looked at her with other intentions as media people published.

Nandini is different, she is simple and innocent but makes his heart skip a beat whenever he's with her, close to her. He always tend to lose control with her, and with great difficulty he manages to cover up the situation and control his feelings, like now!

Run away to the bathroom, otherwise he would talk and do something which he would regret later if he hurt her!

************************************

AFTERNOON

The family was in the living room, all were so happy that Manik didn't go to office today and Nandini got to know the reason why he didn't woke up early.

Aman came in smiling, "Namaste..".

"Aman beta.. How are you? Come, sit here..", Nani said happily.

Today Manik didn't go to office and Aman also came to visit them, "I'm fine Nani..", Aman said and took blessing from Nani, Mami and Mama.

"What's up bro?", he greeted Ansh and cabir, and stood with both chatting with them.

Manik glared at him, to which he smiled sheepishly.

"I left my office in your hands and you come to my house to what's up with your bros!?", Manik said.

"The matter is I'm loyal to my boss! He took a day off from office, so I also did the same..", replied Aman with a smile.

"Very funny!" , Manik said and everyone laughed.