EPISODE - 46 Don't hide your real beauty of....

Start from the beginning

"Look at Chiku's state.." , Divyanka whispered in her ear.

Divyanka's teasing were making it more difficult for her to control herself. She just wanted to run away and hide herself somewhere where his naughty eyes won't find her glimpse. Her dhak dhak also wasn't helping a bit, it was beating so louder that she feared divyanka would hear it and get suspicious about her feelings for manik.

Divyanka naughty smirk warned Manik about his open behavior. He immediately stood straight and composed himself.

Nandini walked towards him, but she was having difficulty to walk properly since she doesn't wear sari often, it's always chudidar or salwar kameez for her.

Manik noticed her, he started laughing seeing her state.

Divyanka, Nani and Mami frowned at him.

"Why do you wear it when you don't even know how to walk with sari?" Manik asked trying to suppress his smile.

"Don't make fun of me otherwise I will not go with you..",  Nandini said crossing her arms and looked away.

"Alright.. I'll try not to..", Manik smirked.

"Di say to Ansh that we are waiting for him in the car.." , Manik said grabbing the car keys from the table and signaled Nandini to come with him.

Divyanka nodded smiling, and both left outside.

************************************

Manik was much ahead of Nandini, while she was walking slowly watching her steps carefully to not fall on the way.

He looked back at her and start giggling staring at her, " Nandini! Go and change if you want..".

Nandini felt upset that he's laughing on her, while she made this effort for him and he didn't even said a word to compliment her. She felt so bad right now that she lost her interest on even going to this party.

"Nandini.." , Manik called her sensing the change of expression on her face.

Nandini pushed him with her tiny hands, and he was taken aback.

"Enough ok! Yes, I don't know how to walk with sari.. ", Nandini pushed him again and he took a step backwards.

"  Then what's the problem? You just know how to make fun of someone, why don't you wear it also and let me laugh at you.. I'm sure you Will feel bad also na..", she pushed him again and this time tears made way to her cheeks, manik's back touched the car now.

"It's useless to make an effort to do something special for you.. You don't even know how to value the effort of others.. I didn't wear this sari for me because I don't like to wear it I feel uncomfortable with it, but I did wear for you and you didn't even compliment me, just laugh at my flaws..  Laugh na.. Laugh as much as you want too.. ", Nandini said sobbing, she faced her back to him wiping her tears like a baby.

Manik was numb, shocked and happy at the same time. She did this for him!! And he like a fool spoiled her mood.

He held her hand softly, but nandini shoved his hand.