EPISODE - 47 Guilty Payal!

Start from the beginning

************************************

"Everything will go well.. Don't worry..", Nandini said and hugged Ansh assuring him.

He hugged her back smiling nervously, "Thank you bhabhi.. If I reached here, it's only because of you.." , he whispered.

Suddenly nandini was pulled harshly by someone, she was too shocked to react when she saw Payal glaring angrily at her.

"How dare you hug Ansh?", shouted Payal.

Ansh and nandini looked at her confused. Aman and manik entered in the hall after hearing Payal's shouting and we're confused to see Payal angrily staring at both. Cabir also came downstairs to see what's happening.

"Oh now I get it.. She's everywhere with you! You like her, don't you? That's why you're avoiding me, at last you found someone that match to you! Oh.. Your Nani also said to me to learn respect from this girl..great..", Payal said with moist eyes.

Suddenly she felt angry on nandini for taking her place, for snatching Ansh from her, "You're a witch..
You came to separate us only.. I hate you.. I hate you a lot..".

She screamed and raised her hand to slap nandini.

Before she could slap nandini, manik, cabir, Aman and Ansh stood in front of nandini protecting her.

Manik held Payal's hand angrily, "Don't even try to lay a finger on Nandini manik Malhotra! You will see my worst side Payal.. I swear.. I won't even think that my brother loves you.." .

"Don't even think Bhai! How could you think so cheap of me and nandini bhabhi Payal?" , Ansh said angrily.

"Where did you left your brain? Guess it only works in office.." , said cabir frowning.

Aman, "Can't you use your eyes at least and see the truth of Ansh? He's madly in love with you and you suspect him..".

Nandini was behind these four standing like her bodyguards.

She smiled with tears in her eyes feeling so loved and protected by her family who stand for her at any situation.

Coming to reality, she pushed them aside, "It's okay.. Payal misunderstood us.. She doesn't know that I'm married to manik already..".

Payal looked at them shocked, "What? MM she's your..", Payal gulped at the last sentence.

"Yes, my wife! And you should know it..", MANIK glared at her.

"How would she know it? Everyone thinks ALIYA chudail is your wife.. You never introduced me to them..", Nandini scolded him.

"I will do that very soon to avoid situations like this..", manik said frowning.

Nandini wanted to just kiss his cheeks right now, he was cute angry!! She composed herself and turned to Ansh.

Payal looked embarrassed, "I'm really sorry Ansh and nandini.. I really didn't know it.. I'm so sorry..".

"You should have trusted me Payal.. ", said Ansh hurt.

"If not him, you trust your eyes na.. Then look at the walls, it's only your pictures everywhere..", cabir said angrily.

Payal cried feeling guilty, she threw herself on Ansh's arms whispering sorry to him.

Saajna..
saajna..

ho..
saajna..

tanhaiyon mein phir yun
mulakat ho na ho
tanhaiyon mein phir yun
mulakat ho na ho

dil ki tere, dil se mere
phir baat ho na ho

dil ki tere, dil se merephir baat ho na ho

⏺️⏹️TO BE CONTINUED⏹️⏺️

I have logged in twice but still it's showing 365 VOTES only.. Why I'm unable to see it!!? *Pouted*

I'm trusting you that the target is completed..😉🙄

Thank you For Showering your love in previous Part😍😘

VOTES, COMMENTS, FOLLOW & SHARE✔️