EPISODE - 45 One Nandini isn't enough - 2

Start from the beginning

Nandini nodded her head, "After talking with your girlfriend, come downstairs to have breakfast!", Saying teasingly.

"Aman is not my girlfriend..", Manik whined but Nandini already left from there.

************************************

While having breakfast, Anvi was feeding Nandini and vice-versa.

"Now fliend make Papa eat.." , Anvi said handling the piece of paratha to nandini.

"Anvi I..", Nandini stammered, she was feeling shy to feed manik in front of everyone. Earlier when she didn't felt anything for him, it was so easy to act like she was in love with him, and now she has strange feelings towards manik, she can feel it that their relationship is different now. And now it's really difficult to behave lovely like this with him, because it's not acting anymore. It's turning in reality now.

"Fliend make Papa eat like I'm doing with you!", said Anvi shaking her.

Nandini raised her hand to his lips, as her fingers touched his lips she felt butterflies in her stomach.

Manik eat from her hand only gazing at her making her more uncomfortable than what she was.

Anvi smiled happily, she clapped her hands cutely. And everyone at the table smiled.

After having breakfast, manik stood up, taking his bag he left to office. But stopped on his track reminding something.

He went back and found nandini with his Di going upstairs.

"Nandini come here..", he said staring at both figures.

Divyanka held Nandini's hand, "Nahin! Your time is over with Nandini!".

"Five seconds Di!", manik rolled his eyes.

Divyanka was about to protest, but nandini went downstairs to her husband.

Divyanka though sighed for losing again, she had a hidden smile on her face seeing that nandini never refuses to hear Manik's words and he also listen to her always. With this way, confessing their love to each other is not very far!

"You remember about the success party of our fashion show with Payal's company? Are you coming with me tonight?" he asked.

Nandini nodded, "Haan I remember.. I will be ready by 7!".

"Ok! See you later then..", he said.

"Ansh wants to propose Payal, so I will use this party to go ahead with this plan.." , Nandini Disclosed.

"Hmm.. Since you didn't even ask for my permission, why are you saying?", he asked sarcastically.

Nandini giggled, "I know you will say yes!".

"If I say no?", Manik smirked.

"Then we will plan another place and you won't get my company in the party, Simple.." , Nandini said smiling.

"It looks like my loss, so go ahead with your plan..", he said.

Nandini blushed looking away..

"Just don't turn that party into a circus..", he joked.

"Am I looking like joker to you?" , she asked pouting.

"You're nandini, you don't look like..", he said teasing her.

"Liar.." , Nandini beat him on his shoulder.

"Look at your nose is red exactly like those jokers.." , Manik said pinching her nose.

Nandini glared at him, "Manik don't angry me!".

"Movie dialogue Chor! (thief) ", Manik smirked irking her more.

"Five seconds will turn into five hours like this..", divyanka whined.

Manik and nandini looked at her and both were embarrassed, they were in their own world that they forgot divyanka was still there.

"I'll get going! Bye Di.. Bye Chipku!" , he said and pinched Nandini's nose once again.

Nandini smiled after he left, touching her nose with her fingers feeling his touch still fresh on her skin.

Tu hi rab, tu hi dua

Tu hi labh, tu hi zubaan

Tu hi raah, tu hi mukaam

Tu rehnuma

⏺️⏹️TO BE CONTINUED⏹️⏺️

PRECAPE -

Nandini In  manik's favourite Colour Saree

Thank you For Showering your love in previous Part😍😘

VOTES, COMMENTS, FOLLOW & SHARE✔️