EPISODE - 43 The Three Months!

Start from the beginning

Without thinking for her life, she ran and pushed Divyanka aside, saving both his and divyanka life. Because if something happened to his another sister, he would die for sure now. He already lost Sharanya, who was like a mother to him and now to lose divyanka or any other member including Nandini from his family he wouldn't bear it. He will be thankful to Nandini all his life. He started having a soft corner for Nandini then.

It was a little difficult for him to get her forgiveness but he finally got from her..

************************************

Flashback -

N A N D I N I    P O V

" I forgive you manik.. but the mother in me is still isn't ready to forgive you.. I can't forget that you raised your finger on my motherhood.. I can't forgive you for this.. I need time to forgive you from my heart.. ", I said as he put me on the bed in our room ,today after 3 days finally I'm back from hospital..

He has asked for my forgiveness.. I can forgive him as a wife but not as a mother.. for a second I can forget that he has raised his finger on my self respect but I can't forget that he questioned and accused on my motherhood..

I have loved my anvi from the bottom of my heart knowing I'm not her real mother and she's not my real daughter.. but don't give a damn that she isn't mine daughter..  hell she's my daughter only.. from the time I said yes to this marriage..

I jerked out from my thoughts when I felt manik's hand on my hand which is on my laps..

I looked at him which his eyes were casted down.. I know he's not able to see into my eyes..

" Nandini.. ", he sighed and then looked at me ," I know I don't worth of your forgiveness.. I......I.... I'm sorry... I promised HER that I'll care and protect her with all my heart.. and when I found that my..... Our anvi is kidnapped.. it seems that all the blood of my bood was sucked out.. I felt I'm a useless person and not a good Father.. who unable to protect his daughter and when I got to know you are the one who kidnapped our Avni.. I was totally shocked.. and also felt, betrayed as I have started trusting you.. I was angry and furious I don't know what I was doing after that.. I regret the way I have behaved with you.. I'm really sorry.. if possible then please forgive me.. ", he emptied his heart infront of me with teary eyes.. I know he has turned himself all aloof and bitter due to his past and he's a totally a introvert.. I remember divyanka dii saying that he used to flirt and was a happy go Lucky guy just like me but his past change him to this what he's today!

I was silent and finding me silent he continued," I know it'll be difficult for you to forgive me this soon but I will try everything to get your forgiveness I promise.. ", he said directly looking into my eyes....

WRITER  POV

After that Manik tried his best to get his forgiveness.. nandini was giving him silent treatment which was eating him from inside..

He's unable to cope up with her ignorance.. he was missing her being chatterbox..

her flirtiness..

Her calling him chocolate and monster..

He also took care of her though she was reluctant but then seeing his stubbornness she gave in..

Malhotra family was also ignoring manik because of his behaviour with nandini and his accusation.. they were really disappointed of him.. he tried to talk them but they ignore him just one line ," Till nandini doesn't forgive him they will also not talk and forgive him.. , that's makes him more Guilty..

Anvi was so scared after that she was all the time stick with her fliend.. caring and showering lots of kisses to her..

Nandini was so overwhelmed of her love that sometimes she felt her getting emotional..

Manik took really well care of Nandini.. In these 3 Months He was always there for her..  There was a time when He Awake whole night changing her wet clothes from her forehead as she caught up fever due to the pain of her wound..

And seeing his care nandini had to forgive him as how can she keep herself angry on her chocolate boy..

Nandini was getting better with Manik's and Malhotra family's care..

⏺️⏹️TO BE CONTINUED⏹️⏺️

You guyz were so exciting for this part that I was getting mssg to update..So,here you go with the next part and you guyz also completed the target.. I'm Really happy..🥰😘

PRECAPE -

Importance of Nandini in Malhotra Family's life..🥰

I have Started a New story of Manan based on TALENT HUNT.. please check it out..And please don't forget to VOTES & COMMENTS..❤️💞

❤️💞

Thank you For Showering your love in previous Part😍😘

VOTES, COMMENTS, FOLLOW & SHARE✔️