40..

4th September 2020

That's it, I'm demanding Picani for answers. NOW.

I snook out of the house, late as usual with headphones in.

Eventually I arrived and made my way to Emile's office, rushing down the hallways of the building.

"Oh, Virgil! Welcome back, it's good to see you!" He greeted, sitting at his desk, a clipboard in hand.

"Uh yeah, hey.." I awkwardly sat down opposite him.

"What's on your mind there, bud?"

"I feel weird around him.. still. Is there something wrong with me?" I twiddled my thumbs, staring at the cold oak floor.

"Are you sure you want to know why you feel that way?" He sighed. I nodded my head without hesitation.
"Okay, first of all, what are your thoughts on Roman?"

"Roman? Uh.., he's grown on me, a lot. I think I can trust him- no, I do. I've also grown to care for him in all honesty, which I'd never admit about a month ago. He's just genuinely really sweet to me..." I confessed.

Emile chuckled slightly, "Oh my your in deep."

I had many questions swarming through my head but was snapped out of them when the door shut. I thought it already was shut? Must've left it open.

"Uh- what do you mean in deep?" I ask with genuine curiosity.

"The feeling you get around him, I believe that's called love, Virgil."