34

20th August 2020

So i'm off to princey's room for our movie night. I chose out two options for the movie tonight, both being Tim Burton.

Beetlejuice or The nightmare before Christmas.

We can choose later.

I knocked on the door in my black sweater and dark grey sweat pants, holding the two CD disc's in my hand.

The door was opened to reveal Princey in a red skin-tight shirt and white sweat pants.

"Hey, Vee! Come in." He welcomed me in and sat on the bed.
"So which movie have you decided on?"

"I haven't. You can though." I placed both of the CDs down so the princely man could have his debate.

"Hmm.." He hummed while looking at both of them.
"Normally I would always go to anything to do with Disney but for you I will mix it up! Let's go with Beetlejuice!"

"Sure." I say, Princey now taking the Beetlejuice CD and inserting it in the DVD player.

I awkwardly sat on the bed as Princey got comfy.

He took notice of this, obviously.

"Jesus, loosen up, okay? You will be fine here." He said even though I didn't listen. Until he pulled me down with him.
"See? Get comfy, emo."

I hummed in response which I received an eye roll in return.

"Don't make me have to hug-tackle you." He threatened.

"Pft- you sound like Pat."

"Well it makes me upset to see you not feel comfortable around me.." He mumbled. I sigh as the movie started.

I tap along to the music in the beginning, noticing Princey looking at me with the corner of his eye. It was only a second later that I was engulfed in a massive hug.

"Agh!- Princey, what the fu-"

"Told you Id do it." He replied calmly. I sigh once again and melt into the embrace.

And we were like that for and hour in, just hugging each other until Princey fell asleep.

I let him rest as I continued to watch the movie, every now and again zoning out just to listen to his soft snores.

I refused to let my insomniac ass sleep so I waited a little bit before sneaking out of his room.

Of course I made sure to wrap a blanket around him before leaving.

Is it weird to say I miss his touch?

Yeah, that's weird.

But it feels so right..

What the fuck is wrong with me?