secret chapter!!

"Ngh-" Virgil groaned into the soft pearl pillow, being rudely awoken my the constant taps of a rather excited man.
"Ro, I love you but what the fuck do you want?"

Roman squeezed Virgil tighter, a love sick grin hung upon his face.
"Go get dressed! It's a surprise!"

"And this really can't wait until the morning?" The tired boy mumbled in his sleepy state. A firm shake of the head was given in response, soon leading to Virgil getting up and applying his eyeshadow after Roman had left the room. Throwing on some black baggy jeans and a 'My Chemical Romance' shirt, he soon left the room Roman and him both moved into awhile ago. He soon met up with his boyfriend in the kitchen who was holding a little basket.

"Come on then, let's go." The taller boy hurried in his red letterman jacket.

"Where to exactly?"

"It's a surprise!"

Roman had led Virgil to their destination, making sure to blindfold his boyfriend.

"Ro, can I take this dumb thing off yet?" Virgil groaned with annoyance, clearly not enjoying not being able to see where he's going.
Roman hummed positively and took the blindfold off, Virgil stared at was was in front of him:
A fading blue above with fluffy pink clouds scattered across the kind sun rising sky. The vibrant flowers were still beautiful, just how he remembered them the last time he lay his eyes upon them.
"Roman, what-"

"Sh!" He hushed Virgil, taking his hand and leading him to a little picnic bench, "I want to say something.."

Virgil shifted in his new seat, obviously unsettled by that statement, "o-oh, okay, uhm, what's that, RoRo?..."
Roman just smiled his lovestruck smirk, taking in his boyfriend's beauty; his dark hair contrasting with his fair complexion, his mesmerising eyes that were filled with emotion.

"You can put those sweater paws away, Virge. It's not bad, I promise." The princely man rest his hand in the worrisome lad beside him.
"It's been almost three years since we first confessed our love for each other.., heh, I always knew if I kept on wishing on that star that my prince would come, however, it came as a surprise to me when I found out it was you, the dark and gloomy emo nightmare that always managed to capture my attention for an unknown reason. I know that reason now, and I want to express that reason further..."

"Princey, what are you doing?" Virgil questioned, slightly taken back at all the information he just acquired.

"Well, I've always dreamed of a day I could do this" Roman bent down on one knee, grabbing a small black box, "that unknown reason that lingered with me, that reason is because I love you more then you could ever possibly know, from the way your eyes light up at the mention of music to the way you always try to hide your smile because happiness isn't your 'style'."
Roman opened the small black box to reveal an amethyst ring.
"Virgil, I want you to be my dark and stormy knight, you make me feel a certain way and I never want to let that go. My heart whines for you.
I love you endlessly."

Streaks of purple eyeshadow trembled down Virgil's face, a shaky smile built on him. No possible words would dare form or leave the tip of his tongue.

"Virgil, will you do me the honour of being my prince?" He held the box higher, a better view for Virgil to gaze at the bewitching ring.

"Roman, I-..." The anxious trait calmed his breathing as best as he could to swallow down the lump in his throat.
"Of course! I fucking love you my dumbass Princey." He laughed in a mixture of tears and joy.
A squeal of excitement came from the taller man as he slipped the ring onto Virgil's frail finger. After a long hug shared with plenty of loving kisses (and Roman's eager rambling) they both took in the enchanting scenery and rushed home so Princey could boast about how he scored the best fiancé in the world.

_____

Hey, it's the author! I felt like writing and this is what came out of it. The book finished in October 2020, this being posted May 2021. I'm not sure how long Ill keep this up so if you're seeing this, hi! Hope you enjoyed this book just as much as I had writing it. Thank you so much for reading, I love you guys gals and non binary pals..

Peace out!