29

10th August 2020
TW

I did it. I did it and I think I regret it. What if Princey finds out? What will he think of me? Will he hate me? He'd be disappointed with me.

I've just bandaged my arms in hopes nobody will see. It's not like I ever take Princey's hoodie off anyway.

There's something going on downstairs, I'll write back later.

-

I walk down the stairs to hear Patton almost screaming and Logan reassuring him.

When I got in view of the two standing near the doorway I noticed some blood on the floor and.. someone in Patton's arms?

"G-Guys whats g-going on?" I manage to stumble out, my voice being coarse since barely speaking for almost a week.

"V-Virgil! You're out of your room.. uhm-" Patton said in a panic.

Logan stepped out of the way so I could get a clear view of who it was.

A guy in torn clothes, distressed hair, blood bleeding out throughout multiple parts of his body and a handsome cut up face..

"ROMAN!" I shouted in alarm. Before I could process anything my legs were automatically moving forward at a fast pace. I took him out of Patton's arms, now bringing him to the couch.

"Kiddo! Be careful!" Dad worried.

"Patton, please may you retrieve the first aid kit from the main bathroom cabinet?" Logan spoke in his monotone voice.

Everything after that was muffled to me, focussing on the weak man in-front of me.

"Princey, please be okay. Why the fuck did you do this to yourself.., you know you can always ask for help, right?" I said, brushing his hair out of his face. Next thing I knew I was pulled away from Princey as Logan stepped in the way, now cleaning up his wounds.

I stayed with him the whole time, not wanting to leave since I felt like something bad could happen. Perhaps that's just my anxiety but I wasn't taking that chance.

The prince was now moved onto his bed, silk sheets covering him from his waist downwards. The others were discussing the issue at hand in the other room as I pulled out a chair and sat next to him.

"Please don't go.., I want you. I need you.." I whispered, grabbing onto his hand softy to not harm him. I was practically in a battle to not let my tears fall from my eyes.