30

12th August 2020
TW!!!

I cant remember how long I was just sitting there feeling numb and empty, but it must've been awhile since I saw the sun rising again. Thought the whole time I'd whisper little things just to help my sanity.

The numbness was started to piss me off so I decided to feel something.

Trudging to my bathroom I open the door using the cold, silver painted handle, walking up to the draws.

I open it, reaching for my sharpened knife that I cherish. I rolled up the sleeve of Princey's hoodie, not wanting to ruin it or give him any evidence to me actually harming myself.

That is if he does actually wake up. Logan didn't say what the chances were but in all honesty it doesn't look too good at the moment. I don't want to lose him. I cant.

I press the steel blade to my cold, pale skin. It felt good. And so that's how I passed ten minutes of my time.

Giving myself one last clean cut I was interrupted by someone.

"VIRGIL WHAT THE FUCK!-" I drop the blade in alarm, swiftly looking towards the doorway to see my intruder.

As I do so, I gain stars in my eyes.

"P-Princey? You're awake!" I allow myself to smile, it was weak but still a smile nonetheless.

"That's not important at the mome-"

"You're supposed to be resting! That's it, go back to your bed." I demand. He stood there looking stunned.

"But you're!-"

"No. Just.. give me a sec." I shove him out of the bathroom and grip my hair.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck."

I messily wrap my arm in gause, making sure no blood will drip onto the hoodie. With that done, I take a deep breath and head outside. I grab Princey's unharmed hand and pull him to his room, ignoring all the questions that was flying my way.

"You need rest. Now shut up and get your ass in bed."

"But!-" He started to protest.

"Shut the fuck up." I state rather darkly which nerved him. I didn't mean to sound like that but I really didn't feel like talking. I'm just glad he's okay.

I lay him on the bed while he was still quiet. He looked a mix of sad and confused, of course I felt bad but I'm anxious to talk about it.

"Just.., go to sleep, yeah? You need it." I say trying to break the heavy air lingering in the room.

He just gave me a quick hum in agreement then snuggled up to the blankets and pillows. I grin slightly at the heartwarming image, then turned to the door.

"V?" He started. I turned around to lock eyes with the bruised boy who seemingly tried to hide the pain in his eyes.
"Can you- uh. Promise me you'll tell me tomorrow?"

I sighed and reluctantly nodded so he'd  just go to sleep, "Yeah,.. sure."

I head back to the door only to be stopped AGAIN.

"V?" I give him a quick hum and turn to him, "stay with me? Please?"

Took aback a bit I wait a few seconds before nodding and returning to the chair, not particularly happy about having to sleep on a wooden chair- but whatever Princey wants.

I was pulled quickly onto the bed.

"You think I'm going to let you sleep on that? Bitch, guess again." He chuckled.

"Pft. Yeah, okay then, sir sings a lot."

"Oh, hush it emo nightmare." He said, shuffling closer to me. I rest my head on his shoulder, knowing that the scar on it has already healed.

And there we were.

Just two broken men falling asleep next to each other.

I'm gonna have a shit ton to explain tomorrow...

Fuck