12

6th july 2020

I managed to get away without making anyone up. I decided to make breakfast for everyone when they wake up, starting at 5:46AM, little did anyone know that I can actually cook- what? It's fun.

Anyway, I made some homemade pancakes as long with some oven baked croissants. I set the table and put bowls of fruit out for healthy options that I know Logan would appreciate.
By 6:14 everything was ready and the first person woke up.

"What's that delightful scent I detect?" A royal voice boomed with glee. A tired looking princey stumbled into the kitchen, his hair slightly messed up, pyjama shorts hugging him in all the right pla- NO. STOP.

"H-hey Princey." I said, getting out four small glasses.

"Hello, Vee. Wait, you did this?!" The tired princely man spoke in disbelief.

"uhm, yeah? Thought it would be like.. nice or something since yesterday was a pretty good day."

Roman smiled, awestruck, "You really outdid yourself here, hot topic."

"Pft- I thought we established that nickname was basically flirting."

He smiled once again, "Yeah."

Wait, what? Uh- weird. Ok? I have many questions..

"Make yourself useful and wake up Logan and Pat, okay?"

"Ugh, when I woke up they were cuddling with each other- it was adorable!"

"Seriously?" I say with my signature smirk. Ok, good! He doesn't remember us cuddling last night!

"Yeah, it was almost as adorable as you last night~" Kill me.

"Y-you remember that?"

"Well, only before I actually went to sleep. You fell asleep but looked really uncomfortable so I helped you out!"

"You did that?" Ok- i'm pissed.

"Was worth it though- got to see you look really peaceful for once and not worry about anything."

"Right.. j-just go wake Logan and Pat."

"Fine~" He huffed.

We ate after Patton hugged me until I couldn't breathe and kept on saying, 'my son is growing up!', like dude. We are the same age. Anyway the others were thankful too- probably surprised I could even cook.

"Thanks for the amazing breakfast, kiddo! You can really cook!" Pat said, cheerful as ever.

"Patton is correct, this meal was truly adequate." Logan said in his monotone voice.

"Probably one of the best I've had, and I should know. A prince has many meals cooked by the finest chefs around the world!" He looked towards me and winked. No, no, no! The prinxiety flashbacks..

"I- uh.. thanks you guys." I said back to them, starting to clear away the table, Patton joining me.

"OHMYGOODNESS!" A happy Patton yelled.

I flinched, my anxiety hates loud noises.
"What is it, Pat..?" I said back to him.

"Father and son cooking lessons!" He said, stars practically growing in his eyes. How could I say no to that? It'd crush the poor guy.

"Uh- sure?" It sounded more like a question if anything but he seemed satisfied with the answer.

After that I spent the whole day in my room on tumblr and twitter, reading a horror novel every now and again. It helped to keep the prince off my mind...