18

17th july 2020

So, the audition. Let's get into that shall we?

Princey was making sure I was comfortable with the whole situation after a panic attack, I of course shrugged it off- they were normal to me anyway.

Thomas arrived and was waiting his turn, rehearsing his lines as JD. Princey was helping him, Logan was correcting the things that Princey failed to mention and Patton was moral support. And then I was just there, trying my best not to freak out.

All of a sudden a royal voice snapped me back into reality, "Virge, you good?"

"Oh, u-uhm, yeah, yeah I'm fine."

He sighed, narrowing his eyes, "Would you mind if I try something?"

"W-wha-" I was cut off by a sudden warmth around my body, Princey was hugging me? Ok, why? And why was that weird feeling back?
I weakly hugged back, hiding my face in his chest.

"Pat always says that hugs are the best ways to calm someone down. Of course Logan disagreed with that though.." He spoke in a soft tone, playing with a few strands of my purple hair. I felt better then I ever have before. I felt happy.

I laugh slightly at the joke, able now to see all my nerves and where they are coming from. I grip onto Roman tighter, almost afraid to let go.

"Th-thanks,.. for all of this."

"All of what, emo?"

"Y'know,.. putting up with me and my anxiety."

"Heh, it's okay. You deserve someone to be there for you." Ok, that made me want to cry with happiness. I just smiled into his chest as he started to speak again.
"Let's go help Thomas get that role!"

"Alright, Princey."

We walk over to the others, who are all immersed into the script Thomas was reciting from.

"Yeah, but this is Ohio. I mean, if you don't have a brewski in your hand you might as well be wearing a dress." Thomas spoke, not looking at the script.

"Say it again, just this time say it like it's a well-known fact." Princey chimed in, giving his creative input.

I heard Thomas' name get called up and I instantly started panicking, worried thoughts storming my mind.
However, they all disappeared when Princey wrapped one of his arms around me, he gave me a reassuring smile and try my best to smile back.

I made sure that I went back to the mind palace so Thomas can be completely free of fear, letting his fear ease up right as he walks on stage.

Long story short, Patton told me how amazing the audition went at the dinner table. Roman had a giant smile and Logan had a small smirk of confidence. I was so glad Roman was there to help me when I needed it. How on earth will I ever repay him? As I was lost in my thoughts I nearly missed Roman looking at me with a soft smile.

I would of fell backwards on my chair if it wasn't that I was leaning on my hand like always. I attempted a smile at him which completely broke him out of his trance, he muttered a sorry as I just laughed at him, the other two were oblivious to this since they were lost in conversation.

What an eventful day.