26

3rd August 2020

Princey was to leave in a few hours time and I was trying my best not to break down. Why?

He's been the only reason I have my shit together recently. He helped me realise that maybe I do need help but all of that was going to slip out of my hands in the matter of hours.

God, I sound pathetic.

But it's the sad truth.

Maybe I could ask to borrow a hoodie? No, I'd sound too clingy.

But yet the idea of multiple panic attacks and restless nights doesn't sound too appealing. I'll write again if I do actually do anything...

~

So, I asked for a hoodie after ages of encouragement. I'm quite happy right now in all honesty..

here's what happened.

"Emo? Ah- hey! I just wanted to say goodbye before I left." The princely man walked through my door after knocking. I sat up on my bed, my legs folded into a cross.

"Oh yeah. Just.. promise you won't be long?"

He chuckled, "Of course." He paused before continuing, "Can I possibly get a good luck hug?"

"Pft- you baby." I mock, now walking up to Princey.

"Hey! I'm no baby, I'm about to slay a dragon witch!" He spoke now engulfing me into a hug.

"Yeah, yeah, shut up dork." I mumbled into his chest, a massive grin on my face like I've never had before.

He didn't respond but merely enjoyed the moment at hand. We broke away shortly after, hearing a sigh from the prince.

"See ya' Hot Topic." He said with a smile, turning around to the door.

"Wait!-" I said in a haste, "I- uh.. do you think maybe I could.." The last part was mumbled.

"You could what?" He said, cocking his head slightly.

I clear my throat, "I could.. uhm- maybe, sort of, kinda borrow one of your hoodies while your away?-"

"Heh, of course you can! You can choose anything out of my closet, okay? But I best be taking my leave." He spoke with a grin, ruffling my hair up.

I nod and gave him one last hug before he left.

We all said our goodbyes then I grabbed a large red hoodie that had his favourite cologne on and proceeded to face-plant my bed, trying not to cry already.

Turning over and hiding my face in the sleeves I think to myself:

How on earth will I survive without that dumbass prince?