36

27th august 2020

I decided that it's best to go to Picani's today. Better sooner then later, y'know?

Okay, I'm back and I swear to god I felt someone watching me. It's probably just me being paranoid.

That word.

Paranoid.

I hate it.

Anyway.. Picani started talking about Princey again and those weird feelings. I could tell by his eyes he knew something that I didn't. So that was weird..

Ah someone's knocking, gotta go.

Fuck.

"Hey, Princey?" I said, opening my door. He looked at me and gave a quick smile, his eyes full of concern.
"Are you-.. alright?"

"Uh- yeah." He paused, "Have you been anywhere recently?"

Shit. Does he know?

"Uhm-" Best to play it off, "No. Why?"

I couldn't help my breathing that was slowly increasing pace.

"Just wondering.." He looked at me once again, noticing my discomfort.
"Are you okay?"

I nodded which he didn't buy.

He pushed his way into my room, dragging me along with him. He then proceeded to sit me on the bed, him following after. My breathing never slowed.

"Hey; hey-" He grabbed my hand and placed it on his chest, "follow my breathing, okay?"

I nodded and tried my best to follow his command.

"You're doing great, keep that up, Vee." He said, resting a hand on my knee for comfort.

Eventually I calmed down.

"Th-thanks, Roman." I looked up to him, seeing his famous smile. That feeling, it's back again. Without giving it a second thought, I quickly wrapped my arms around him, enjoying the warmth.

He hugged back, now playing with my hair.

We stayed like that for a minute or two until Princey got called to the kitchen to help Patton with cooking.

"We'll talk more later, alright?" He ruffled up my hair.

I tried my best to make it neat again.
"Yeah, whatever, bitch." I sighed.

Before he could leave the room I called out to him one more time.

"Roman! I- uh.. seriously, thank you. I'm sorry you had to see that.."

"Don't be ridiculous, I loved to help you, Virgil-" He was cut off.

"ROMAN!"  A fatherly voice called out.

"YES; YES, IM ON MY WAY!" Princey rolled his eyes.

"Chim-Chim-Cheroo, Emo!" He exclaimed, leaving the room.

"See ya' Princey." I smiled.

I SMILED.

It wasn't even a smirk. A SMILE.

What's going on with me?

Is Princey doing this?