22

23rd july 2020

This was a bad day- a really, really bad day.

Because:
Pat has been pushing us to go to the park which I'm not looking forward to.
All the people, the noise, the crowds.
Why would anyone do that to themselves?

Anyway, he says we are going tonight. Yayyyyy...

The only thing i'm looking forward to is parting ways with the rest of the sides to listen to music while being surrounded by nature. Yeah, one fact about me; pretty much every night i go out on a walk, listen to music while contemplating life. Of course, nobody knows this, I usually go out at 1-3AM to make sure that nobody is awake, they all pretty much have a strict sleep schedule- can't relate.

But, uh.. yeah. I'll write later because i'll bring you with me..

6:17PM

So, we have been here for an hour and i've managed to slip away from the rest of them for now. I'm currently leaning against a tree, knees up to my chest, listening to music in my headphones while writing. It's quite relaxing since I was far away from anyone else in the park. God, I wish this could last forever.

I was getting comfortable.., until Princey showed up. Insert the dialogue i'm now writing at 2am.

"What's that, emo?" He said, sneaking up on me.

"SHI-!" I catch my words as I look up to see Princey with a smug look on his face. I immediately hide my journal, not wanting him to know anything about it or the fact I even go to therapy.
"N-nothing to you, asshole."

"Jeez, okay. Why'd you disappear like that? Patton thought you got lost or stolen." He laughed.

"Just wanted to be alone.. and i'm fine."

He sighed, now sitting next to me.
"How have you been recently?"

"Pft- you're not my therapist."

"You really should go to one though, i'm surprised you haven't gone to one yet."

I started to laugh, finding amusement in his lack of knowledge about my personal life. He just stared at me while I laughed, a soft look in his eye, a look of awe on his face.

"W-what..?" I say, catching my breath. No response.
"Princey?.. Ro?"

That seemed to snap him into reality, his face turned red, panicking slightly.

"What's wrong- did I do something? I-"

"No, V. Y-you're fine.." He gave me a quick smile, his face cooling down, our conversation dying until he brought it back to life.
"So,.. what're ya' listening to?"

"Oh, uh- Bisexual, by Grlwood. I doubt you've ever heard of them or even like them for that matter."

"Well, let me be the judge of that!" He gave his charming smile.

"Are you sure, Prince Charmless? It's not usually something you'd like.. at all."

"Oh, hush, Hot Topic and give me an earbud." On that command I gave him one and restarted the song as he put it in. I rest my back of my head against the tree, letting the sun directly beam on my face, enjoying the music.

I watch Princey flinch a bit when the artist starts to scream the lyrics, however, he looked really focused, like he was trying to understand the lyrics. I think he must of finally got it when he let a small grin slip out. I join in with the smiling, closing me eyes, my finger tapping along to the beat while she was screaming to lyric, 'I wanna be your boyfriend'. I blushed at that slightly, my mind somehow thinking about me and Princey as a couple. Pft- that would never happen, ever.

I knew this, but why did it hurt when I say it? Soon enough the song was over, and I was just surprised he hadn't cured me out for even liking music like this.

"Uh- thoughts?"

"That was adorable!" He said with a small grin on his face. Wow, he really did focus on the lyrics, huh?

"R-really..? But you hate this type of mu-"

"Virge, shush. The lyrics were adorable and held meaning- therefore- ADORABLE!"

I let out a quick, dry laugh, "You probably like it mainly just because it's gay."

"Darn! I've been caught!" He put a hand to his heart, being sarcastically over dramatic. I laugh fully at him, the same softness appearing in his eyes again as I do.

This was a good day- a really, really good day.