25

2nd August 2020

Princey is going away in a quest soon, I'm freaking out since he's the only reason i'm not struggling as much anymore. So here I am, sitting in my bed writing this, trying my best not to have a panic attack. He's leaving tomorrow in the afternoon and I have no idea what the hell im gonna do.

If they go well they last for two or three days, so i'm hoping it goes good. I normally freak out anyway when he goes on them, but recently we've actually become.. friends? Are we even friends? I don't know..

But I feel another attack coming on, texting won't help. Maybe if I let Princey in my room? No. No, he can't see me like that. But I want to spend time with him and it's an excuse.

That's it. I'm going to do it before I can second guess myself.

Me:Princey..

Me: panic attack

Princey👑❤️: Okay, have you done the breathing exercises?

Princey👑❤️: We can go through it again if you want

Me: uh no

Me: i was actualy wondering if u ccoild com in my rokm

Princey👑❤️: Oh?

Me: it's fine ig u dobt wnt yo

Me: dibr fwwl forced ro

Princey👑❤️: No, i'm on my way, just breathe for me, okay, Vee? X

I couldn't even reply, my shaking was getting so bad. I didn't even hear when he stepped into my room. He must've said something but I was too busy panicking about him leaving for his quest and how he'd see my like this, I felt sorry for him. Having to see such a disgusting sight.

"Vee." He said something else that I couldn't hear, "Can- touch you?"

I nod my head, understanding what he meant. All of a sudden I felt him wrap his arms around me, him now stroking calming circles on my back. This helped, a lot.

"Shh, Vee. You're gonna be fine." He carefully took my hand as if it was fragile. He placed my palm onto his chest.
"Follow my breathing, alright?"

I nod, trying my hardest to calm down. Eventually my rapid heartbeat slowed, now nearly reaching its originality since Princey started humming some Disney song to me.

When his humming stopped he spoke up, "you're doing great, Virge." He started to play with strands of my hair.

I huddled closer to him, finding the warmth comforting. He tightened his grasp on me, making sure it wasn't too much.

"Th-thanks. I'm s-sorry you had to see.. that." He chuckled slightly.

"Don't apologise, dummy. I'm a prince, it's my job to protect those who are in distress." He spoke proudly.

"Right,.. yeah." For some reason that hurt.

"You just happen to be my favourite damsel to save."

If it wasn't for the fact I had a panic attack and now extremely tired, I probably would of said something snarky back. However, I just froze for a second. I slight blush fell in my face, knowing I was important to Princey.

"Do you think you'll be okay? With me being gone and all." He spoke once again, breaking the silence. I just nod, not trusting my voice.

It was a lie, I knew for a fact I won't be okay, I'd be a mess without him there to help me. I cant even go to Logan or Patton since they don't know how bad I get. I felt Princey rest his head gently on top of mine.

"So~ want to watch some Disney?" He said, dragging out the 'o'.

I laugh slightly and nod my head once again. And that's what we did, we sat if my bed watching my favourite 'The sword in the stone'. Princey was the one to choose it actually. He must've remembered that I loved it. Cute. What?-

Uh. No. Forget I said that, I couldn't think of a better word is all..

It was SWEET of him to say the least.

By the end of the movie I yawned a little.

"Tired?" The princely man said. I gave him a quick 'mhm' as he picked me up.

"PRINCE-" He shut me up.

"Shhh! Just shut up and enjoy this, emo." I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

He then proceeded to tuck me into my own bed, turning off the TV and putting the CD disk away. He walked up to me as I was half-asleep.

He smiled when he looked at me, then ruffling my hair in a soft way.

"Night, my dark prince." And with that he made his exit. I smiled in a daze of emotions, surely passing out of exhaustion a few minutes later.