Fire!

As the fleet escaping from the comet had just taken off, Midway repositioned itself in front of Planck's lens. Another position allowed to be in phase with the events that were going to play out again, but this time Alice was determined.

Her dragonified soul allowed her to modify the structure of the ship into an almost living organism.

Vermithraxa, at the helm with her precious cargo and her daughter Heater and Commander Aguirre were trying to escape their pursuers, having brought chaos and destruction to the empire.

Their biggest fear was the electron reinforcements that could arise from an anomaly kept open by a polygonal megastructure.

Heater: "I can fight these monsters with you, Mom! But we have to get the whole family back to earth, I'll use my powers as a Devourer to open a hyperspace tunnel! Mommy, help me!"

Vermithraxa placed her dragon head against her daughter's to give her the spiritual strength and knowledge to bend space with precise coordinates.

On the comet...

Toga: "Don't let them escape!"

He pressed a kind of handle with human heads engraved and full of suffering.

And so he activated the portal in orbit.

At first, a faint glow in a circle as black as death

At first, a faint glow in a circle as black as death. Then, the next moment, a white sphere began to twirl and then spread like a spinning galaxy, a vortex pushing back the darkness and the next moment a shadow resembling a gigantic spider approached the hole.

Vermithraxa: "Oh, no!!! they are already there! we are going to be pulverized! Curse you Nicolas! It's all your fault!"

Heater: "Don't be so hard, mom... He's just a child! He also wanted to save his family!"

Vermithraxa: "We're not going to do it! You don't have the time! They are here. All this time wasted because of him! He sacrificed his family! He sacrificed his family! He spit on us and look where it got us! To extinction. And don't count on Inferno for our souls!! I know what he is capable of and I know his true face! He thinks he's a king, but he's a criminal!