Agression

Dantinne asked me if everything was all right, I was restless at night and I had woken up the little ones.

"Nicolas? You had a nightmare? Another one?"

I did not answer and I went out at night to fly a little.

I flew over the village and everyone was asleep.

In the distance' I saw a silhouette heading towards the giant of Provence, the Mont Ventoux.

I could not manage to catch it. It was dark.

I'm sure I wasn't dreaming. They are there. I feel their presence. They are shadows! Monsters.

I finally arrived at the mount whose summit was lunar...

I went around and I shouted "Show yourself!"

I heard draconic laughter...

I was sure that it was a blood dragon, a vampire dragon... Akulathraxas... It was a vampire dragon... Akulathraxas... It was her.

I walked around the valley at the top and there were only rocks.

"Hihihihihi..."

I turned and saw a fleeing shadow.

I rushed towards it.

Flap Flap flapped my wings.

"Show yourself!"

"I want to talk!"

A noise behind me!.

I turned my neck and saw his head laughing and running away.

"How did you get here?"

The night was very dark and in the panic, I forgot my night vision.

Dantinne was worried and flew away to help me, the little ones watched by Vicky.

I had been playing hide and seek for an hour.

"Why don't you show yourself..."

On his back, I could see the commander of the Resolute, brandishing his samurai sword.

Then Heater charged me. I narrowly avoided his claws.

"Mama?" Why did you say that?

"Murderer!" She shouted at me.

"Because you delayed the rescue, your brothers and sisters died. At least they will never be your brothers and sisters... You are no longer part of our family. Damn you!"

With these words, the giant Akulathraxas made me a mandalla with the flat of her caudal sword that sent me to pulverize rocks below.

I spat terribly on the rocky ground.

My jaw was bleeding heavily and I began to think of Augustus and Octavia.

I began to roar and I grabbed the vampire strap from the neck with my front paws.

It turned me over and hit my belly with its front legs and I was breathless.

She straightened up.

"Fight back, you wretch"

Heater landed next to me and kicked me with his heels. I curled up into a ball to cushion the blows that rained.

Tchak

Tchak

I shouted "Papaaaaaaa! Help!"

But the night sank even deeper.

My eyes were swollen and I had pain everywhere.

I wanted to bite and scratch but each time I met the stone.