Reunion.

Folded back into the jungle near Yorktown, Ator's men stood guard.

A group of six other soldiers arrived through a gate hidden in the clearing.

They carried a heavy box.

Others followed with heavy equipment. A tank also appeared.

It was surmounted by a mini obelisk, like the celestial sword, and two powerful anti-aircraft guns.

Behind it was firing a cannon of greater power, capable of lowering a destroyer into space.

Ator: "King Devourer, I suggest you activate your golems as soon as possible to hide and shelter our first line of defense

Ator: "King Devourer, I suggest you activate your golems as soon as possible to hide and shelter our first line of defense."

I closed my eyes and felt that, as a father, I now had an infinite supply of mana, surpassing any dream a dragon could have.

Rocks were carved out of the rocks and gigantic golems came out of the ground.

"I shouted, "EMETH!

And a red eye appeared in the middle of what looked like an eye.

The 2 golems were the size of a 4-story building.

2 others were created but with spider legs and a back in the shape of a skip.

Front legs in the shape of an excavator spinning top. A trough wheel swivels as a jaw and makes the earth fall into the bucket.

Immediately, the rock was laid bare around the vessel and a mad excavation work was put in place.

Another tank appeared with antennas.

And a shield was put in place.

Ator: "It's to camouflage our activities here. No one must know..."

I learned a lot from Ator. Dantinne too.

How to defend a base, the types of weapons and the strategies of elite forces.

Then Ator saw "golden knights carrying a heavy crate" arrive.

Ator motioned to them to wait for further developments.

John could not believe it.

He was a criminal now and on TV, all the rebel settlers were tried as mutineers and court-martialed.

Their verdict was: "Forced labor for 10 years in the mines of the colonies in space".

The extraction of precious minerals from asteroids and airless colonies was deadly, and no one would last long because of the accidents. The death penalty had been abolished by this exile. Nobody had survived more than 5 years... It was to redeem themselves that they said...

A nut order was launched everywhere via super Interpol. Mercenaries and bounty hunters were already rubbing their hands. They were used in these cases because it was risky and the central government didn't want to put its forces of law and order in danger in such cases.