REWRITING

Good morning, dear readers,

It is not for lack of inspiration or blockage that I decided to rewrite part of the story.

I wrote Poor Dragons(The Surviving Dragon and now The Isle) and the NEST(tome1)

These 2 books are in the same universe but at different times and the events must correspond to a correct timeline.

I will keep the story almost as it is but details such as dates, technological discoveries and ship names could lead to confusion between the two books.

This volume is meant to be a sequel to "The Nest" which explains who was the mother of our dragon, how she ended up here and why the planet will explode (or not) and who caused it (or not!).

Also the dinosaur hunters are not explained in this book, how and why they get here and the presence of aliens on one of the ships contradicts the dates in the book "The Nest" and "Poor Dragons".

The real problem is, "Poor dragons are part of the alien universe."

And the Nest and "My New Life as a Dragon in Space" is more part of The Isle and Terranovae and Lost in space. The presence of xenomorphic aliens being a major mistake. Continuing would have unraveled the story.

For those of you who love the Alien series, I suggest you read "Poor Dragons, more believable in the timeline."

And I would like to apologize to the readers who have supported me so far.

If you have any suggestions, any comments, now is the time.

For those of you who have already read, there are still "aliens" but not xenomorphs with their huggers faces and eggs, but smaller... more... terrestrial... space suits them well; too well...

 space suits them well; too well