A heavy crown to wear.

She fell on the pages of the Codex Draconis!

"!!!!"

Akulthraxas fell to her knees... "The lost codex!!!! our history... our culture... our lost knowledge... the names of our ancestors, our writing!!!!

It was daddy who kept it!"

She cried against the panels.

Wistala never saw her mother cry like that...

She turned to me: "I'm sorry Nicolas, I will never again call you a savage. Forgive me for all the harm I have done to you... Sorry...."

I calmed down a little, the regret healing each one of us of our wounds, our trials.

A long moment of silence followed. Only the cries of joy of the little ones running and having fun together, devouring chewing gum and honey.

Romeo came back to his mother, pulling her, "Mummy, honey is good! He was all plated up..."

Wistala smiled, and so did we.

Me: "I can't take this tension anymore...".

Akulathraxa and the others joined me in the big room.

"But it's a throne! "

Me: "Yes, tribal raptor art!..."

Ruugard and Auron, the brothers from Wistala also arrived with their little ones who were no longer really children.

Whisky was served, Norman of course, but also mead from Vegeta.

"How nostalgic," said Linton. "

Lamton came last.

Akulathraxas: "I suppose you want to talk to us..."

I'm still waiting for someone.

Then, coming out of the black plate that everyone was wondering what it was, a wave like water that was disturbed and then, a mouth came out.

It was Dantinne.

She came out, dressed in tribal and golden ornaments, necklaces but also a human skull in adornment, which shocked the dragons.

She gave me a big lick but she looked huge, muscular and gave off a terrible aura. She had the strength of at least 20 adult dragons... She commanded respect.

She went to sit on the throne that was hers.

I bowed to her. "My queen...!"

Two beings of fire came out of nothing. Atronach.

Wistala and the dragons rose.

The Atronachs saw the Atronachs sitting on either side of Dantinne.

"You risk nothing, they are under my orders! They guard my queen."

Wistala: "What kind of a comedy is this? But I am happy for you that Dantinne is alive. I suspected as much because Octavia and Augustus were alive."

I waited for the silence to return and for the dragons to calm down.

"I'd like this meeting to become our first draconian council. You are my family and I love you. So does Dantinne and all the drago raptors. They consider you members of their tribe."

The skin-covered panels disappeared as reinforced holograms and you could see as if you were made of ivory coast.

You could see temples, streets, and a complete structure in tribal art.

One could see temples, streets, and a complete structure in tribal art.

Houses of raptors

Wistala began to cry