🌙75🌙

Harry tried to give the gold to Cedric's mother but she refused it. My head injury was quite severe so I had to keep wearing the bandages.

The reason no one believed Harry was because of the last article that Rita Skeeter wrote. I didn't cry over Cedric, which may sound cold hearted of me but I grieved in my own way. I was upset that they ruled his death as an accident in the Tournament, it was an insult to his memory.

Cho Chang was a sobbing mess over Cedric and kept looking at me incredulously because I wasn't crying. I did cry a little at first but all I could do is get justice for his death by stopping Voldemort from taking over the world.

I felt so bad for Harry, he saw it all happen before his eyes. Everything.

"Mum tried to get you to spend summer at home but Dumbledore wants you to go to the Dursleys first," Ron sighed. "Is your stuff all packed at home?" Hermione asked me.

"Yeah, goodbye small town, hello London," I sighed. "I'm alright with it, if it makes it less likely for me to get attacked then I'll do it, being under the Cruciatus Curse is hell, you actually feel like you're in Hell, it's like a pit got opened inside and it'll never close."

"Things are just going to get worse from here," Harry stated. We all just nodded, sitting around the fire.

Dolohov and his buddy had escaped by the time the Shrieking Shack was checked. "We're not kids anymore, the war has just begun."

***

There was a memorial for Cedric at the end of term feast and Dumbledore told everyone the truth about what happened, that Voldemort killed him.

Year Four was officially over. I pulled up my trunk to the Entrance Hall with Biscuit. "Joy!" Fleur came over to me and gave me a hug. "I hope we see each other again."

She smiled at me before running off back to the carriage. I found a compartment on the train and I pushed my trunk onto the shelf above the seats. Harry, Ron and Hermione soon joined me.

"I finally got Krum's autograph," Ron beamed. "I thought you hated him?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Not anymore, obviously," Hermione rolled her eyes and sat next to me.

She pulled out the Daily Prophet and sighed. "They didn't even mention Cedric."

"Because Fudge is in denial, the knob," I sighed, leaning back into my seat. "Well, Rita Skeeter isn't going to keep quiet about the whole thing," Harry sighed.

"Not unless she wants me to spill her little secret," Hermione smirked. Harry, Ron and I leaned forward with intense interest.

"I found out how she was listening in on private conversations," she told us, rooting in her bag. "Something that she has in common with Joy's mother."

"They're both blonde?" Ron was completely lost. "No way," I gaped, copping on. "She's an illegal Animagus?!"

Hermione nodded and pulled out a glass jar, with a beetle in it. "A beetle?" Harry frowned. "Caught her in the hospital wing," Hermione explained to us. "Hiding in plain sight."

"Sneaky little bitch," I muttered under my breath. "All the Slytherins are gossipy bitches too."

"Indeed," Hermione nodded. "But now, we have leverage, no more stupid articles."

"Very clever, Granger," Malfoy stepped into the compartment. "Get out!" Harry barked at him. "I warned you Potter, about the company you keep.."

"Get out," I hissed at him. "They'll be the first to go," Malfoy taunted Harry. "Blood-traitors and Mudbloods but not Jones apparently, if they wanted her dead, she would be."