🌙20🌙

The news broke out that Justin got petrified and all the Hufflepuffs were convinced it was Harry.

Correction, most of the school were convinced. I still believed Harry, he's my best friend.

Everyone was desperate to go home for the holidays for Christmas, hardly anyone stayed. Tia tried to bring me home and Dad begged me through a letter and through Dumbledore to go home and not to stay.

But I'm a stubborn pain in the arse and told both Tia and Dad that I was staying put. I was still surprised that Snape sided with me after Parkinson tried to murder me.

But Fred and George made jokes about it, angering Percy and deeply upsetting Ginny. "Oh, don't!" she sobbed once they made yet another joke.

I gave Ginny a hug as she sobbed into my robes.

But the fact that students were heading home for Christmas made it easier to perform our experiment.

Parkinson, Crabbe and Goyle were staying, along with Malfoy so the plan was in action.

***

"Joanna! Wake up!" I opened my eyes to see Hermione. "Who are you? My aunt?!"

"Get up, Joanna!"

"Bite me!" I grumbled, getting out of bed. "Merry Christmas," she smiled, giving me a hug. "Merry Christmas," I smirked. "I got you this," I rooted under my bed and pulled out a book for her. Hermione gave me a book about Quidditch and we decided to go wake the boys.

"Wake up!" I yelled, clapping my hands in Harry's face. He leapt out of his skin and was blushing furiously. I tossed Ron's present at him and hugged Harry. "Merry Christmas!"

"Thanks," he smiled. I got Harry Quidditch gloves and he got me lots of chocolate.

He knew me well because he keeps asking me for my emergency chocolate in Potions when Snape isn't looking.

"Look at this," Harry showed me a note from his aunt and uncle, asking if he'd be able to stay during the summer holidays.

"Bloody arseholes," I grumbled. "If you need somewhere to stay, come to mine, the house is always empty."

Harry was nibbling on a Chocolate Frog. He pouted once he saw the card. "What's up?" I asked him.

Harry handed me the card, which was Salazar Slytherin and I stifled a laugh. Harry glared at me. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I chuckled.

"So, your house?" Harry looked up at me. "Yeah, there's a Charm on it so it looks like a haunted house to Muggles," I told him.

Harry smirked. "Who lives there? Just you and your aunt?"

"Yeah, also we got a house elf recently, the house is too big for us to clean and maintain," I explained.

"So, small family?"

"A lot of them are dead," I pointed out. "My grandparents were Muggles, they were killed by Death Eaters, my mum got killed too, my dad isn't allowed to see me, it's just me and Tia," I told him as Scabbers rested on my knee.

"That's good," Harry mumbled. "Would your aunt have a problem with me?"

"No, she wouldn't," I reassured him. "After my grandparents died, my mum lived with your dad, they were very close."

Hermione and Ron joined the two of us. "The Polyjuice Potion should be ready tonight."

"The wait is over," I smirked.

***

Christmas dinner was to die for in Hogwarts. I sat with Fred and George, who had bewitched Percy's badge into saying "Pinhead."