🌙72🌙

I just sat by the fire and I stuck my hand out, creating a tiny bird within the flames. "At this rate, I'm never going to have a normal year," I sighed.

Harry suddenly rushed in to the common room and sighed with relief the second he laid eyes on me. "Oh good, you're here, you didn't show up for dinner."

"Well Tia and I went somewhere," I told him. "Where?" he asked me, sitting beside me. "The old house, in Scotland, what's left of it, then we went to my mother's resting place, it got really emotional."

"Joy...." Harry sighed.

"What?" I looked him in his emerald green eyes as he ran his hand through his mass of messy black hair. "Well...my scar hurt during Divination and I had a vision..Joy, they're planning another ambush."

"On me?" I asked him. "Yes, Joy, I don't want you to get hurt," Harry told me. "I don't know what they're going to do."

"I don't either," I murmured, bringing my knees to my chest and resting my chin upon them. "I don't know what she did, I'll never know," I sighed. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, are you?"

"Yeah."

"Are you lying?"

"Of course I'm lying."

***

I sat in the library, studying Transfiguration as the exam was in two days along with Ancient Runes. I hardly slept as I kept thinking about this whole thing. And now there's an attack coming, according to Harry. So, impending doom more or less.

The third and final task came nearer and nearer but little did Harry know, he'd be getting a nasty shock.

I piled bacon onto my plate whilst looking at my Defence Against the Dark Arts notes. "Joy, you can stop now," Ron took my hand away from the bacon and guided it to my plate. "Thanks," I muttered, not exactly looking at him.

"Oh, there's Biscuit," Hermione pointed out and I finally looked up. "Good boy," I cooed as he gave me the Daily Prophet.

I opened the newspaper and widened my eyes to see Rita Skeeter's newest article. "Oh, shit," I muttered. "Is it about me?" Hermione asked me. "Nope," I responded.

My eyes went wide once I saw the line 'made friends with werewolves and giants.'

"Joy.." Harry took the newspaper from me and his eyes went wide the second he started reading. "How?! How did she know?!"

"Alright, I'm ready to smack a bitch," I grumbled, putting my books down. "You don't think that thing was referring to you, do you?" Harry asked me, worry in his eyes. "Well, I wasn't mentioned by name," I muttered. "I love the way she said vicious creatures. I'll show her vicious."

"But it hurt in Divination, how did she know?" Ron wondered. Hermione's eyes lit up. "I may have an idea on how she's doing it."

"Really?!" I turned my head so quickly, I was sure that I gave myself whiplash. "Let me just double check," Hermione stood up and ran off, probably to the library.

After the exam, we went back to the Great Hall to see Bill, Mrs Weasley, Tia and Dad.

"What are you guys doing here?" Ron asked them happily. "We're here to watch Harry in the final task," Mrs Weasley told him, smiling at Harry.

I walked over to Dad and sat beside him. "Are you alright, Dad?" I asked him.

"I lost the poxy notebook," he sighed. "Remus!" Tia swatted him on the shoulder. "Such a swearwolf."