CHAPTER 33

TIMING

Unang beses nagsuot ang lahat ng masquerade mask sa meeting.

"We will now focus on our missions."

Katahimikan ang namayani at lahat ay nakatingin nang may kinuha si Sapphire mula sa maliit na kahon.

"Enough of the time that we make our silence."

Dahil ang mga nakaraan ay tahimik at kulang sa exposure.

Isang wedding ring, isinuot sa daliri nito sa mabagal na paraan.

"They are now very persistent to get us, as in very persistent."

"After the congressman's case, the event at the auction, same at the cruise ship, then the embarrassment of their officials, no doubt about that," sabi naman ni Emerald.

"They will do every means to get even one of us. Then if they got one they would use it to find the others, and use that person to enter our premises," sabi naman ni Sapphire.

"Avoid being caught and enter into their traps," si Emerald ulit. "If caught--"

"Awesome," singit ni Exher James.

"You're finished," si Sapphire ulit.

"An impostor will make his way..." si Emerald.

Natatawang inalis ko ang maskara nang makuha ang nais iparating ng dalawang strategist na may duet sa pagsasalita. "Do they know that we are using a different face skin masks, Emerald?"

Nagtanggalan na rin ang iba ng maskara.

"They are now speculating about it."

"Then maybe we have a spy here?"

"I am a spy," sabay pa ang dalawang spy.

"Always think we have," si Sapphire ang sumagot.

"But we don't have now. And now we will do some tricks," si Emerald ulit. "That first trick, we should maintain the privacy of every chair, I mean just sit on your assigned number. If anyone is not careful of that, surely he or she is an outsider."

"Second, don't use any mask when coming here, just simply be on yourself. When we have meetings, use a regular mask before entering the door. Then remove it when the meeting starts and see for yourselves who is the impostor. Maybe he or she is sitting next to you," ang salita ni Sapphire.

"Simple tricks, but what is special about that?" Tanong ni Wayne.

"Simple and amazing. That impostor is going to be amazed by the faces he will see, not expecting that we will remove our masks. Five seconds is too long for everyone to notice the amazement if that will happen. Then, know what to do," sagot ni Sapphire.

"I will surely twist the tongue of that impostor," komento ni Georgina.

"Either Sapphire or Wayne are obviously beside you, if you easily twist the leader's tongue surely she is an impostor," pambabara dito ni Jade.

"I am not referring to the one next to me, but to your chair," nang nakaturo ang daliri kay Jade.

"If I am the impostor, I will strike at you first."

"Nice one, Jade," sabi ni Sapphire.

Anong nice doon? Kailangan talaga dito ay matalas at mabilis ang utak.

"May kakaibang mission naisip si Sapphire. Magugulo ang buong bansa dahil doon," bulong ni Trina. "Kay Georgina napunta iyon bilang Martial."

Iyon na nga ang pinag-uusapan sa parte nila.